Interesting comparison Gabe Davis & Hopkins

Billsfanatixs

I didnt put much thought into this, but looking into receivers with best first down percentage these two fellas are right next to each other. in the image i know you cant see column names, but easy to figure out.

Not sure what my point is....

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Billsfanatixs
fix stuff
  • Like (+1) 2

• Billsfanatixs changed the title to Interesting comparison Gabe Davis & Hopkins
2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

The chart is too small, can you enlarge it pls 🤙🤙

I think the file size you can post of a pic is limited. Column headers would help though, and/or a link.

[There also needs to be a "perplexed" reaction emoji for the original post.]

Edited by chongli
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, chongli said:

I think the file size you can post of a pic is limited. Column headers would help though, and/or a link.

[There also needs to be a "perplexed" reaction emoji for the original post.]

Definitely need the header on that to know exactly what this means.  I'd guess though that Gabe is probably as good as Dhop is the point being made (on first down anyways).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Billsfanatixs said:

I didnt put much thought into this, but looking into receivers with best first down percentage these two fellas are right next to each other. in the image i know you cant see column names, but easy to figure out.

Untitled.jpg

You found something pointless to be interesting? 🤔

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Billsfanatixs said:

Untitled.jpg

I think you're trying to say that Gabe is as good as Dhop....

16 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

They don't call him "Stick Movin' Gabe" for nothin'.

....I don't think anybody calls him that, nor should they. What an awful nickname suggestion. I hang mah head in shame. 

I think it moved...

Couldn't help the seinfeld reference

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

They don't call him "Stick Movin' Gabe" for nothin'.

....I don't think anybody calls him that, nor should they. What an awful nickname suggestion. I hang mah head in shame. 

hard to be a chain mover or a #2, while averaging 2 catches a game... anybody defending Gabe looks at his season stats the way a kid looks at the back of cards. its embarrassing

Edited by BillsShredder83

Davis is a straight playmaker,  especially in big games.  I understand the consistency issue and having Diggs but still, dude consistently makes huge plays. I love him as a #2 

It's like he can make all the tough catches and struggles with easier ones. Maybe he loses focus? And loses the ball but Dude will get paid next year by someone 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.