Who is going to the home opener?

mead107

I'm excited.  I'm right by Metlife,  the energy was the most I experienced in that stadium for our game last year, I'm sure it'll be turned up a notch , with a bunch of angry Jests fans

My buddy get tickets from his boss 12th row from the field about in the middle of the end zone.  Phenomenal seats and I only pay face value,  150$ . Can't wait.  9/11 and everything, which is a huge deal over here , it's going to be a movie 

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I'm excited.  I'm right by Metlife,  the energy was the most I experienced in that stadium for our game last year, I'm sure it'll be turned up a notch , with a bunch of angry Jests fans

My buddy get tickets from his boss 12th row from the field about in the middle of the end zone.  Phenomenal seats and I only pay face value,  150$ . Can't wait.  9/11 and everything, which is a huge deal over here , it's going to be a movie 

My bro and I might go to that game. Any tips? We went to Foxboro last year. That was pretty cool. 

17 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Think he's talking about the Raiders game... on the 17th.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

✋🏻 I'm in there like swimwear

3 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Lucky man I'm trying to go and it's close to 300 to sit on the tip of the flagpoles 

10 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

that's not the home opener

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, akcash said:

My bro and I might go to that game. Any tips? We went to Foxboro last year. That was pretty cool. 

Last year was awesome.  Jets were hot but still I'd say it was a good 35-40% Bills fans. Tailgate and energy in the stadium was like nothing I've seen at Metlife in years, or ever for my personal experience 

There was damn near a whole parking lot filled with busses from upstate NY.  Even though we lost I had a wonderful experience.

If you eat steak,  try Steve's Sizzling Steaks, it'samazing..like 2 miles from the stadium.

I worked there for years, still fill in on some weekends. 

served Jim Kelly, my brother is the main cook. you walk in n see all the celebs. Lawrence Taylor is a cheap p.o.s.. lol . Met alot of celebs, sports legends. When Rex was coach of the Jets, they came in every Monday afternoon during the season,  like 30 deep.  They were cool. Always bought Jets merchandise, hats, shirts 

Bills Mafia had multiple tailgates set up. Pinto Ron and them. The ppl I was with were all Jet fans so I just wandered by for 30 min. Or so

Def try to go. MNF, 9/11 , huge expectations for both teams ,it's going to be epic. Can't wait 

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.