Eat Crow: Your most embarrassing Bills opinions

Mikie2times

I thought for a year + that Marquez Stevenson would be a steal and have a huge impact 

Going back, thought EJ Manuel would be a stud 

Rex Ryan was our savior 

The list goes on, I'm optimistic with everything Bills and in life in general 

I did love the Allen pick. His pro day won me over and was so happy we got him

Finally we have a powerhouse team and the AFC is absolutely loaded but I still feel the 2023 SB Champs will be the Bills.

Edited by JerseyBills

If you are a true “fan” and not just a casual observer of your team you are always going to be optimistic and hope for the best — and obviously many of those hopes will not be realized.  The definitions of fan and fanatic suggest that this exercise is a positive one — being an ardent, uncritical admirer.

I often wonder if those who piss and moan about everything and bash players and coaches are actually fans at all, or if criticizing the team simply gives unhappy people an outlet for releasing their pent up frustrations.

As a fan I’ve hoped and wished for many good things to happen for the Buffalo Bills.  More often than not I’ve wound up disappointed.  When you know you can’t control a situation, however, you don’t let it impact your life in negative ways.

My most embarrassing Bills opinion ever is that for a moment I thought OJ’s son might have committed the murders and OJ was covering up for him.  THAT’s how much of a fan I am.

Cheers and Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Dan Darragh said:

Mike Gillislee

Good one

How bout Karlos Williams 🤦

Broke a rookie record with 6-7 consecutive gms with a TD, looked like the 2nd coming of Jim Brown and never played a snap again!

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, eball said:

If you are a true “fan” and not just a casual observer of your team you are always going to be optimistic and hope for the best — and obviously many of those hopes will not be realized.  The definitions of fan and fanatic suggest that this exercise is a positive one — being an ardent, uncritical admirer.

I often wonder if those who piss and moan about everything and bash players and coaches are actually fans at all, or if criticizing the team simply gives unhappy people an outlet for releasing their pent up frustrations.

As a fan I’ve hoped and wished for many good things to happen for the Buffalo Bills.  More often than not I’ve wound up disappointed.  When you know you can’t control a situation, however, you don’t let it impact your life in negative ways.

My most embarrassing Bills opinion ever is that for a moment I thought OJ’s son might have committed the murders and OJ was covering up for him.  THAT’s how much of a fan I am.

Cheers and Go Bills!

I'm the same way but I do believe alot of the negative guys are true fans, and I can see why the negativity after the drought years and having horrific results in big games but I'm just wired to be optimistic.  That's why I love this site because we get both points of view

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Good one

How bout Karlos Williams 🤦

Broke a rookie record with 6-7 consecutive gms with a TD, looked like the 2nd coming of Jim Brown and never played a snap again!

If Kelvin Benjamin was a couple of Popeyes biscuits short of being a tight end, Karlos was a couple short of being Santa Claus

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.