The cult is afraid - and it shows

29 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Nobody has more contempt for Republican voters than Republican electeds and officials. 

whats that mean? at least the RNC allows republicans to run a fair race good or bad. none of them like trump but accepted he was the nominee in the end.

the dems dont even let you guys pick. they crush their own and you dont even mind. its all there. burnie tulsi didn't even mention yang as a candidate. whatever they push out on stage with a D is good enough for the plebs. they crush green party candidates who run and are now determined to eliminate the R front runner. 

i agree with the topic. D arent scared because they know they will do WHATEVER it takes to get power. whether its who the people want or not.

• Like (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.b1a826db1836357459ef12fa8db5f30b.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.9536ba4eedaf7feac19fd39e9915b859.jpeg

how did i know old recycled pics and memes were coming. lol

we all know you start garage threads cause you get lonely and its a last ditch effort to interact any way you can. noone does. your schtick is old. you should at least put a bit of effort in when anyone responds.

last chance. anything to say on what i brought up or am i "precious" or charlie murphy meme again or the favorite lm(trump)o worn out sh!÷.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

how did i know old recycled pics and memes were coming. lol

we all know you start garage threads cause you get lonely and its a last ditch effort to interact any way you can. noone does. your schtick is old. you should at least put a bit of effort in when anyone responds.

last chance. anything to say on what i brought up or am i "precious" or charlie murphy meme again or the favorite lm(trump)o worn out sh!÷.

17 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

D arent scared because they know they will do WHATEVER it takes to get power. whether its who the people want or not.

What are you biching about? 

• Eyeroll 1

Dumb 

And at a public meeting in the Capitol basement, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene compared the case against Trump to the federal prosecution of people at the Jan. 6, 2021 insurrection, suggesting in both instances it was the Justice Department, not the defendants, under scrutiny.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-indictment-mccarthy-greene-congress-republicans-5173846881f090098a511b0dde9100a9

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Dumb 

And at a public meeting in the Capitol basement, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene compared the case against Trump to the federal prosecution of people at the Jan. 6, 2021 insurrection, suggesting in both instances it was the Justice Department, not the defendants, under scrutiny.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-indictment-mccarthy-greene-congress-republicans-5173846881f090098a511b0dde9100a9

LOL!  I guess their hyperbole is worse than your hyperbole (J6 was worse than 9/11, he Civil War, etc.).

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Dumb 

Why was the bides 2017 tax return amended to include two shady companies that collected about 10 million?

What the eff is CelticCapri Corp.  

LOL, someone already made a site for that company.

https://celticcapri.com/

Edited by Chris farley

15 hours ago, BillStime said:

So you have a problem with the truth i take it ? Why is one looked so deeply into & the other isn't for the exact same things just asking . 

You can bet one thing that if Trump had received a $5 million payment they would his ass in a sling .

I know your answer will be something about Trump family members getting patents of some sort in some chinese production but anyone can acquire a patent on a product to be sold to the public & that is in no way is a crime ! 

Then if Biden is innocent of anything then why not give them the statements to exonerate himself ?? 

2 minutes ago, T master said:

You can bet one thing that if Trump had received a $5 million payment they would his ass in a sling .

Sure - we are still waiting on this proof champ.

But once again, you don't mind the Trump Org making bank off taxpayers - forcing those in his administration to stay at his resorts, etc.

You didn't mind when $100 BILLION in PPP loans just disappeared!

You didn't care when Ivanka and Jared making over $600M while working at the WH and receiving a number Chinese patents.

And how much did Trump make off dignitaries from around the globe at his resorts?

Seriously, put up or shut up.

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/15/2023 at 2:39 PM, BillStime said:

But once again, you don't mind the Trump Org making bank off taxpayers - forcing those in his administration to stay at his resorts, etc.

You didn't care when Ivanka and Jared making over $600M while working at the WH and receiving a number Chinese patents.

And how much did Trump make off dignitaries from around the globe at his resorts?

Well Who did he FORCE to stay in his resorts names please !! Or was that part of the small print when they got hired ??

I'm thinking if $100 million in PPP disappeared the libs would be having 5 or 6 committees looking into that but to this point CNN hasn't reported anything of a major crime committed in that regard 

It didn't cost $100 million for a fake dossier & they used those BS claims for his entire 4 yrs in office & even though proven to be BS they & you still push it . And it probably did cost tax payers $100 million for all the BS committees in their political soap opera .

The Chinese patent thing is nothing but total 100% BS !! Any American can put in for a patent and a ton of American manufacturing is now done today in China because of their cheap labor so did Mrs. Trump hold one of the Chinese diplomats kids hostage in order to get the patent or did they just file for them ?

And while we are at it would you please name the things that they patented so i & others here can know what they were as to have a better understanding of this so called crooked action or products which you always speak of.

Then seeing as Trump more than likely had already had those luxury properties in other counties because after all he is & was prior to his presidency a huge real estate broker building large luxury properties all over the world before he became president .

Which very rich politicians from other countries want very nice places to stay when they go to other countries so why wouldn't they want to stay at one of his luxury properties if they were in the countries they were visiting ? Doesn't sound out of place to me 🤔 .

What were they going to choose a holiday inn ?? Or were they forced or held at gun point or threatened with political sanctions if they didn't then made to choose properties that he had already owned prior to him becoming the POTUS .

SO touche - you put up or shut your **** holster . But you won't answer because there are no legit answers just narrative based on political bias & personal hatred which you are more than likely getting paid for by a Soros type to keep the BS going ...

• Like (+1) 1

They have no idea how trademarks and patents work. I have my name on several patents from work. How much did I make? $3.00 The company paid me $1 a patent. They have to pay  the employed on a patent something.

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/14/2023 at 9:03 PM, ChiGoose said:

Nobody has more contempt for Republican voters than Republican electeds and officials. 

I don’t know if that is true. I think the Republicans listen to their base and they do exactly what they want.

I still believe this, though that they’ve gone down a path of destruction, people are tired of Donald Trump, and the republican party pledging fealty to him for power

Unfortunately, he’s not electable you’re gonna see another four years of whoever the Democrats put up and I’m not super happy that its joe Biden and I would really like to see somebody younger

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

The cult is indeed afraid.

Does anyone recall anyone from the cult condemning this?

image.thumb.jpeg.83e723c4a9bdf4ef836741406661d341.jpeg

No - that’s right - @BillsFanNCdefended it.

Did Karen condemn this?

image.thumb.jpeg.f3f47a9eef461f73a95c3f39097e152d.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.67f6c81131992f4c1215a1101129f076.jpeg

No, she cheered  it on.

Did Karen condemn this?

image.thumb.jpeg.d5158e65317099fcbfeee603a50e0138.jpeg
image.thumb.jpeg.1623ca0388783f257bd715fa909d5596.jpeg

No, she continues to share his tweets.

When you can’t win on the merits - you turn into Karen.

Don’t be Karen

Edited by BillStime

On 6/15/2023 at 2:39 PM, BillStime said:

You're recycling the same old tired ass argument here.  Oh, woe, there's no proof.  I'll tell you what I think.  I think you excel at this back-and-forth stuff but you're never going to waiver from your position.  I don't think proof matters to you one way or the other.  I think somebody could lay out a 25- page trail of evidence and proof and it wouldn't matter.  Such as some bloggers are in the process of creating.  You won't change your mind or alter your position.  You'll never admit Biden is engaged in a lifetime payoff and influence peddling racket.  There are whistle blowers, forensic accounting, and other people involved in the scams providing statements and documentation.  But they're all lying.  Everyone here is lying except the Biden's.  You'll never waver one inch from your position on any other topic.  So what's the point of anyone wasting their time responding and providing "proof"? 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You're recycling the same old tired ass argument here.  Oh, woe, there's no proof.  I'll tell you what I think.  I think you excel at this back-and-forth stuff but you're never going to waiver from your position.  I don't think proof matters to you one way or the other.  I think somebody could lay out a 25- page trail of evidence and proof and it wouldn't matter.  Such as some bloggers are in the process of creating.  You won't change your mind or alter your position.  You'll never admit Biden is engaged in a lifetime payoff and influence peddling racket.  There are whistle blowers, forensic accounting, and other people involved in the scams providing statements and documentation.  But they're all lying.  Everyone here is lying except the Biden's.  You'll never waver one inch from your position on any other topic.  So what's the point of anyone wasting their time responding and providing "proof"? 

DUDE - LOOK IN THE MIRRON - LMAO

I've already said - if Biden broke the law - throw him in jail.

Why won't you say that about Donald Trump?

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

DUDE - LOOK IN THE MIRRON - LMAO

I've already said - if Biden broke the law - throw him in jail.

Why won't you say that about Donald Trump?

I will say that about Trump.  And I've stated many times he lacks moral and ethical character.  And he lacks detailed comprehension of issues.  He's a goofball.  And I didn't vote for him in either election.  And the audio tape where he discusses (and is assumed to be holding some confidential document) the contents of a confidential folder with other people without any security clearance makes him sound like an idiot and damages his claims of innocence. 

I've also given the idea of "proof" some overnight thought.  And I've concluded in politics "proof" is irrelevant.  While we debate back and forth about numerous issues the reality of politics is you don't need evidence.  All you need is the ability to convince enough voters that your story is credible enough so they vote for you.  All you need is to convince people to support your programs and not to support the other person's programs.  That's the game these people play in Washington.  That's the game the political parties play.  

Nobody in politics needed to prove Trump colluded with Russia.  They just needed to get voters to believe the story and vote against him.  They put on a big dog-and-pony show n order to create this illusion even though they knew the possibility of the Senate convicting Trump was zero.  enough people fell for the story and Biden replaced Trump in the WH.  Mission accomplished.

Nobody in politics needs to prove Biden took payoffs using his son as the front man.  They just need to convince the public the story is credible, which shows up in the President's polling number, which gives the DNC anxiety about running Biden for re-election, which damages his re-election chances.  In this regard Comer is playing the role of Schiff.  Meanwhile, we all wait for some release of information from the committee which backs up their assertions.  But acquiring enough evidence to bring articles of impeachment is unimportant.  

What they do is manipulate perception of reality in order to get people to think and do what they want them to think and do.  Providing the public with enough facts and figures and proof and evidence to make informed and rational decisions is the last thing they want.  Which is where the censorship and misinformation project slides into the story which I won't go into here.   

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1

53 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Nobody in politics needed to prove Trump colluded with Russia.  They just needed to get voters to believe the story and vote against him.  They put on a big dog-and-pony show n order to create this illusion even though they knew the possibility of the Senate convicting Trump was zero.  enough people fell for the story and Biden replaced Trump in the WH.  Mission accomplished.

The Republicans control the House. They promised investigations. If Hunter plea deal is accepted by the judge, that part is over. Let the congressional investigation begin. Really. I'm not being facetious here. There is enough out there for a serious, well organized hearing (not this Boebert premature impeachment resolution silliness). Hunter clearly benefited materially by at least implying that by retaining him, his father's clout would be part of the deal. And I suspect that Joe Biden DID profit, directly or indirectly, from Hunter's sleazy dealings, but that's all it is: a suspicion.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The Republicans control the House. They promised investigations. If Hunter plea deal is accepted by the judge, that part is over. Let the congressional investigation begin. Really. I'm not being facetious here. There is enough out there for a serious, well organized hearing (not this Boebert premature impeachment resolution silliness). Hunter clearly benefited materially by at least implying that by retaining him, his father's clout would be part of the deal. And I suspect that Joe Biden DID profit, directly or indirectly, from Hunter's sleazy dealings, but that's all it is: a suspicion.

Bear with me Frank as I have no idea what your personal financial situation is. But if you had one remaining living son who you knew for certain was a hopeless failure and a drug addict, wouldn’t you be asking him where he was getting all the money to maintain his lifestyle while you’re living on a public servant’s meager salary? The answer is obvious. Of course you would…unless of course you were 100% sure you knew where the money was coming from and that you had in fact facilitated it. But sure, Joe knew nothing about Hunter’s business dealings. Right! 

• Like (+1) 1