The cult is afraid - and it shows

41 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So you don’t like me balancing the hate threads highlighting actual Nazis, homophobes and fascists?

You offended by that?

Probably 

It makes me sad to think that your only answer to perceived hate is spread explicit hate.  You should try talking to someone with viewpoints other than your own and find out why they differ.  You may learn something and become a better person because of it.

Edited by Tenhigh

6 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

It makes me sad to think that your only answer to perceived hate is spread explicit hate.  You should try talking to someone with viewpoints other than your own and find out why they differ.  You may learn something and become a better person because of it.

Why is it acceptable for your friends to spread hate?

How many hate threads do we have here? 

It makes me sad that you are so naive and unable to recognize the hate coming from your own party. 

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It makes me sad that you are so naive and unable to recognize the hate coming from your own party. 

Let's talk about the hate threads specifically.  What do you want to address first? You start and I will give you my opinion. 

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I am trying very hard to judge every poster on their own merits here

Some other side of their damn mind

Some are piling on after somebody else makes a horrible post

And there are some actual freethinkers that are not leftists but kind of get sucked into the flow

It looks like I agree more with the left on this board, but I am open to discussion

10 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Bear with me Frank as I have no idea what your personal financial situation is. But if you had one remaining living son who you knew for certain was a hopeless failure and a drug addict, wouldn’t you be asking him where he was getting all the money to maintain his lifestyle while you’re living on a public servant’s meager salary? The answer is obvious. Of course you would…unless of course you were 100% sure you knew where the money was coming from and that you had in fact facilitated it. But sure, Joe knew nothing about Hunter’s business dealings. Right! 

there's some things a dad - even a dad who is a leading politician - can't control. If Hunter wants to cash in on his name and perceived connections to the VP, well, all dad can do is tell him that he'd really wish that he'd keep away from lobbying/influence type activity.

What the dad doesn't have to do is give his implicit assent to this kind of behavior, which is what I think Joe did do after the 2016 election. Joe thought that was it, his last act, he was going off to the private sector to write boring memoirs, give commencement speeches, and secure a really nice nest egg for his family. I don't know if he did anything illegal, but he certainly did some things that were at least unsavory and unbecoming a former Vice President.

• 2 weeks later...

looks like real R's are worried as well.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4098609-gop-senators-rattled-by-radical-conservative-populism/

“There are people who surprise me — I’m surprised they have those views. It’s amazing to me the number of people, the kind of people who think the election was stolen,” the lawmaker said. “I don’t want to use this word but it’s not just a ‘red-neck’ thing. It’s people in business, the president of a bank, a doctor.”  

The lawmaker, who requested anonymity to discuss the political challenge posted by surging conservative populism, accused some fellow Republicans of trying to exploit voter discontent to gain local or national prominence.  

“In my state there are a lot of folks who see Washington as disconnected, they see their way of life threatened. There’s something that generates discontent that elected officials take advantage of,” the senator said. 

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Thanks hawk you corrected  the substance of the thread to hilariously pinpoint how afraid brainwashed scared mignons are of scary orange man 😂 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

here's more.  Been there to some extent (the role the lesbian plays).  Moved on

then you devolve to some blocked depraved link it broke an warned about insecure content and criminal activity… what weird journey are you fixed in? 

You’re a weird person 

Or hacked 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

then you devolve to some blocked depraved link it broke an warned about insecure content and criminal activity… what weird journey are you fixed in? 

You’re a weird person 

Works for me...but I have mac stuff.  Maybe look under "starling, shoes" for another link.  Depraved is not new here - just look at some of the thread titles.
when in Rome...another phrase that's great.  And it was a great, profound movie.  But perhaps you missed it.  Have you ever been around crazy people?  never mind, stupid question.  btw, it's youtube.  Maybe YOU' are hacked or you didn't update your card on Google.

Edited by redtail hawk

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I would never want Biden in a room with Putin without some sharp minds there

But Trump is absolutely Putin’s B word

Putin was afraid of Trump and that's why he didn't invade under him.  Again when a "B word" would have gladly stood down.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

32 minutes ago, Doc said:

Putin was afraid of Trump and that's why he didn't invade under him.  Again when a "B word" would have gladly stood down.

Trump was trying to disband NATO while he was president. He literally was doing Putin’s bidding. Putin has absolutely no fear of Donald Trump. He knows that he is a money hungry buffoon.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Trump was trying to disband NATO while he was president. He literally was doing Putin’s bidding. Putin has absolutely no fear of Donald Trump. He knows that he is a money hungry buffoon.

He was getting other nato countries to pay what they agreed to pay. We’ve been paying the majority of the cost for nato and using our military to enforce peace. Why do we need those other countries then?

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Doc said:

Putin had no concern for Ukraine or really any country joining NATO because trump was dismembering it.  Ukraine wasn't a threat as trump showed puti that by successfully extorting them. (no doubt, your good with a US prez doing that)  The Russians also were likely not prepared yet for the war and it turns out they weren't, .even when they attacked.

6 minutes ago, Westside said:

He was getting other nato countries to pay what they agreed to pay. We’ve been paying the majority of the cost for nato and using our military to enforce peace. Why do we need those other countries then?

Do you think we live in a vacuum?  Far from it.  I guess you thought the supposed wall would protect us from nuclear weapons?  Any objective observer reading these threads would conclude that trump appeals to the uninformed, naive and those searching for easy but fictional answers to huge problems....I could probably get you some Ivermectin and HCQ....

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Disagree 2

1 hour ago, Doc said:

55 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

50 minutes ago, Westside said:

the truth is between these. Trump was beating up NATO to have more investment from the Europeans to protect Europe.

Directionally this was better aligned with Russian foreign policy than threatening to expand NATO into Russias bordering nations something Biden started supporting that was ultimately a catalyst for the war. 

These are all well publicized fact. The side show narratives are what they are. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

the truth is between these. Trump was beating up NATO to have more investment from the Europeans to protect Europe.

Directionally this was better aligned with Russian foreign policy than threatening to expand NATO into Russias bordering nations something Biden started supporting that was ultimately a catalyst for the war. 

These are all well publicized fact. The side show narratives are what they are. 

Biden is literally not allowing Ukraine to come into nato