Bickering Bills are Back!!

27yanks

39 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

And led to 4 consecutive SB losses…

So? Nobody else has been to four straight, before or after, so if you consider that part of the history of the Bills to be that bad then I feel sorry for you.

13 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

So? Nobody else has been to four straight, before or after, so if you consider that part of the history of the Bills to be that bad then I feel sorry for you.

Just stating facts…if feeling sorry for me puts a bow on a stat that is meaningless, good on ya lol. We lost 4 straight- that is truly special 😊

45 minutes ago, noacls said:

Sounds like the Allen, Diggs, SoHo bartender love triangle.  Lol

I have no idea whether that’s true.  The allegations with respect to Kelly and Reed involved a dispute relating to a local media personality.  I won’t name the person bc it’s “ancient” history, and because I wouldn’t want a loved one reading about them in that context. 

10 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

Just stating facts…if feeling sorry for me puts a bow on a stat that is meaningless, good on ya lol. We lost 4 straight- that is truly special 😊

So, the only meaningful stat is SB wins?

If being the only team to win four consecutive conference championships is meaningless b/c we didn't win a SB, I suppose having the greatest comeback in post-season history is also pointless b/c we lost the SB later that year.

Actually, by your own standards, the Buffalo Bills have accomplished nothing in all the decades of their existance.  Not a single thing.  Not one accomplishment to note...

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Red King said:

So, the only meaningful stat is SB wins?

If being the only team to win four consecutive conference championships is meaningless b/c we didn't win a SB, I suppose having the greatest comeback in post-season history is also pointless b/c we lost the SB later that year.

Actually, by your own standards, the Buffalo Bills have accomplished nothing in all the decades of their existance.  Not a single thing.  Not one accomplishment to note...

Until we hoist the Lombardi….sorry if that irks you. Be good! 

On 6/15/2023 at 6:14 AM, Aussie Joe said:

Diggs V McD this week and Diggs V Josh playoffs  … so my score is 4-2 ( you have named Kelly three times…)

Actually .. can you elaborate on the coaches fist fight?

Marv talking it down big time in this article here … 

https://www.upi.com/amp/Archives/1989/10/24/Bills-assistant-coaches-in-fist-fight/6372625204800/

As soon as I saw the title my 1st thought was It's not the Bickering Bills until a coach's head goes through a wall.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/26/2023 at 4:47 PM, EasternOHBillsFan said:

you consider losing 4 Superbowls in a row to not be bad?

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, nucci said:

You didn’t ask me, but I remember having a hell of a time watching us play during that stretch. I also don’t link my happiness to something I have absolutely no control over. Some people here should try that out.  “SB win or we suck”. OK.  🙄

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, nucci said:

Marv had the best answer, it went something like this: The best way to never lose a Super Bowl-Don't get in.  

The Super Bowl years were a lot better than the drought or the past 29 years without getting in.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Marv had the best answer, it went something like this: The best way to never lose a Super Bowl-Don't get in.  

The Super Bowl years were a lot better than the drought or the past 29 years without getting in.  

Those were obviously fun times but we still lost all 4. That's not being negative or glass half empty. Just reality

5 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

The 4 AFC Championships in a row were 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9526caxmxp3p5ea7vr54d

I agree and the 4 Superbowls sucked. I went to 3 AFC Championship games and the first 3 Superbowls

Edited by nucci

Let's make this simple...

4 straight AFC Championships = A good record and accomplishment

4 straight Super Bowl losses = A bad, painful record

Both can be true.  Nobody is saying the four losses are a good thing.

The US Olympic team with Miller exceeded everyone's expectations and actually beat Canada in the qualifying round.  They *did lose* in overtime of the gold metal round, so does that make their Silver Medal, and all the work it took to get there, meaningless?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/28/2023 at 9:45 AM, Albany,n.y. said:

As soon as I saw the title my 1st thought was It's not the Bickering Bills until a coach's head goes through a wall.  

These are new times. While we may not see a coach's head go through a wall...we do have a coach that is a World Champion patio chair thrower. I'd dub Kromer the "Josh Allen of patio furniture". Anything is still possible.

On 6/26/2023 at 10:45 PM, Pirate Angel said:

More like drinking the kool-aid of the media...

and in a lot of cases that kool-aid is straight made up baloney for clicks. And it sells because people love drama. 

I shudder to think of what this board would have been like if twitter existed back then. I am all for free speech mind you

The bottom line is the Scoreboard on NFL game days. The weapons this team possess will speak for themselves when they win. I honestly don't really care if they have internal strife. Iron sharpens iron

• Awesome! (+1) 1