Bickering Bills are Back!!

27yanks

1 hour ago, muppy said:

and in a lot of cases that kool-aid is straight made up baloney for clicks. And it sells because people love drama. 

I shudder to think of what this board would have been like if twitter existed back then. I am all for free speech mind you

The bottom line is the Scoreboard on NFL game days. The weapons this team possess will speak for themselves when they win. I honestly don't really care if they have internal strife. Iron sharpens iron

There were such battles in 90s.  UpChuck DICKerrson had his followers and he was stirring the pot of dung.  

There were connected boards prior to internet - they started in colleges before the internet protocols were formalized as well as UUNET (formed locally in Northern Virginia) as well as newsgroups with battles such as Frank Reich should replace Jim Kelly and  Bruce Smith being bashed because he did not get a flu shot.

The difference is it is so much easier and so much more of it.

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

There were such battles in 90s.  UpChuck DICKerrson had his followers and he was stirring the pot of dung.  

There were connected boards prior to internet - they started in colleges before the internet protocols were formalized as well as UUNET (formed locally in Northern Virginia) as well as newsgroups with battles such as Frank Reich should replace Jim Kelly and  Bruce Smith being bashed because he did not get a flu shot.

That kinda stuff has been around forever with the Call In talk shows, but it's just so much more in your face now with how everybody uses the internet to communicate

2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

If a person is an avid twitter follower they could be reading Biills talk 24-7. Forget wether it is overblown nonsense or truth being told.

Speculation and innuendo abounds. Without it places like TBD wouldn't exist either

Finding pundits an sources you can trust is Key. Posters  also. I learn a lot from reading here. Twitter meh yeah I dont partake except for what I read in here.  its too much info for me. I dont have time for that. 

Edited by muppy

• Simon locked this topic