Diggs NOT at mandatory minicamp, McDermott "very concerned" DAY 2 UPDATE: He's back

Process

21 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I don’t care what happened with Diggs.  Any outside observer without Bills goggles on is telling you he’s headed to AB territory.  Something is wrong.  Way wrong.  

And make no mistake this is a POS move on every level.

The only defense I have for the team is hopefully there were zero signs of a rift in February 2022 and before they extended him.  Or worse thinking extending him would appease him.   

Those people should all be fired.   

This is all potentially catastrophic.  This MFer better be there tomorrow stop tweeting in code like a Gen Z b**** and go ball or freaking retire for all I care.   

Until I see a photo of Diggs looking like he just snorted Tide Pods and its burning his nasal cavity, I don’t think he’s turning into AB.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I love the older posters who like to compare situations like these to experiences in their own jobs, as if it's even REMOTELY applicable.

10 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

It’s not but let them have their fun. Delusions can be fun!

Kids these days, I tell ya.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Beck Water said:

Which one? 

Diggs is the guy who notably checked two women into the same hotel for Valentine's Day, both into rooms fitted out with balloons, roses, chocolates, etc.

His personal assistant must lead an interesting life.

Can't hate the game. 

41 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I don’t care what happened with Diggs.  Any outside observer without Bills goggles on is telling you he’s headed to AB territory.  Something is wrong.  Way wrong.  

And make no mistake this is a POS move on every level.

The only defense I have for the team is hopefully there were zero signs of a rift in February 2022 and before they extended him.  Or worse thinking extending him would appease him.   

Those people should all be fired.   

This is all potentially catastrophic.  This MFer better be there tomorrow stop tweeting in code like a Gen Z b**** and go ball or freaking retire for all I care.   

I don't know. We have a preview of a unhappy Diggs when in Minn. 

Things in Buffalo appear to be eerily similar. 

Just now, Airseven said:

Diggs deserves a lot of credit for helping the Bills achieve respectability (along with McDermott). But perhaps he’s peaked with this team and worn out his welcome. Bills need to rebuild.

he does deserve much credit. And while it may be true that the relationship between Diggs and Allen and the team is starting to fray, they simply can’t be rid of him this year. Blame Diggs, blame Beane, whatever. They have to work it out.

1 minute ago, Airseven said:

Diggs deserves a lot of credit for helping the Bills achieve respectability (also McDermott). But perhaps he’s peaked with this team and worn out his welcome. Bills need to sell and rebuild.

His contract says otherwise.  Money will force them to make it work.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Diggs deserves a lot of credit for helping the Bills achieve respectability (also McDermott). But perhaps he’s peaked with this team and worn out his welcome. Bills need to sell and rebuild.

Tell that to Vonn and other free agents that came here partly bc of Diggs. 

This.  Is.  Catastrophic.  

3 minutes ago, Airseven said:

McDermott or Diggs?

:o

3 minutes ago, Einstein said:

They beat us last year.

In our house.

Flukey, but true.

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Not according to Von.

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Oh come on man.  it is not catastrophic.  Diggs is like a child. He will be dealt with like a child and this will be fixed before the season starts.  He's not the President of the USA....he catches footballs.

As long as he shows up at kickoff, the rest is kind of meaningless.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Airseven said:

The Bills are stuck with Diggs and Diggs is stuck with The Bills. 

Get your popcorn ready. It won't be a boring season. We fans will be entertained. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.