Hopkins released by Arizona (7/16: signed by Titans)

HappyDays

13 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Im about sick of the jets right now and the season hasn't even started. 

I live here in NJ among their dumbass fanbase and NYC media. Listening to them you would think they are a lock to win the Super Bowl.

1 minute ago, Goin Breakdown said:

That's the vibe right now. Gag

Hopefully the Bills can go into MetLife and take care of business in the season opener. I will be there and if the Bills do win then walking out of that stadium seeing all of the angry/disappointed Jets fans will be priceless. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

I live here in NJ among their dumbass fanbase and NYC media. Listening to them you would think they are a lock to win the Super Bowl.

Reminds me of last year when everyone thought KC, Denver, LA and Vegas would be a powerhouse division

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BananaB said:

Reminds me of last year when everyone thought KC, Denver, LA and Vegas would be a powerhouse division

I would love it if Rodgers and the Jets have the same type of season that Wilson and the Broncos had last year. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

33 minutes ago, BananaB said:

I genuinely thought that too, I figured 3 out of the 4 would have quality seasons. Turns out KC was great, LA was solid but unspectacular, the Raiders were mediocre and the Broncos were ass. I expect KC to be strong again and the Chargers to be a fringe playoff team, Broncos could go either way and Raiders should be mediocre again. 

Also everyone was so sure the NFC East was trash. Philly and Dallas ended up being strong teams and the Giants were overachievers and even the Commanders finished .500. It ended up being the strongest top to bottom division in football by record.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Paul Costa said:

I think it’s a delicate balance of maximizing his loot and having the best chance to win a championship. The longer it goes the chance that he ends up in Buffalo 🦬 go up. 

If he doesn't sign somewhere before camps start, my guess is he is going to wait it out until an injury happens to get more money.

On 6/23/2023 at 11:11 AM, Gregg said:

Are they as bad as Bills fans were last off season, because most of us were the same way.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

If he doesn't sign somewhere before camps start, my guess is he is going to wait it out until an injury happens to get more money.

If he can’t land big money, he’ll probably wait till the end of camp to sign, no sense in doing all that extra work for WAY less than you were going to be paid.  If he had been a FA all summer, he would have at least made what he was supposed to in AZ with more years and guarantees, they screwed him (and themselves) by not trading him or cutting him earlier.  At this point he’s going to have to take less to play for a real team and perform to get paid or he’s going to have to waste another year with a pretender.

4 hours ago, Paul Costa said:

I think it’s a delicate balance of maximizing his loot and having the best chance to win a championship. The longer it goes the chance that he ends up in Buffalo 🦬 go up. 

I think he already knows where he is going but is staying out of training camp / preseason as long as possible.

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I think he already knows where he is going but is staying out of training camp / preseason as long as possible.

I agree with this. And to me that's a very strong sign that he won't be coming here.  I just don't see the Bills being on board with a guy that doesn't come in early and start learning the offense. Getting the reps in with the team. 

If I had to make a shot in the dark prediction based on nothing but my gut...he will sign with the Titans in about two weeks.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.