Hopkins released by Arizona (7/16: signed by Titans)

HappyDays

58 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

I’m not sure if we do. The players are ok the coordinator just doesn’t know how to use them

I can agree with this but if we had just a slight upgrade we would be better. I really wanted us to go after Perine. Prrine would fit in well with what we have, and had with Singleterry. 

In a dream world working just with reality a Singleterry, Larry Centers type, Perine backfield would be outstanding in our offense.

Maybe Hines or Cook can be a Centers. Maybe the former Patriot dude can be Perine, maybe 🤷🏼‍♂️.

Murray is just going to be 2023 duke johnson

37 minutes ago, Augie said:

He thinks he is in the unique position of being the only person who gets to decide what is “real”. It’s just one more opinion, from one more person. 

of course.  i have zero problem with differences of opinion...that's what makes this place informative.  there has been a recent evolution of the same 10 posters or so who have decided to be unreasonable and hide under the "realist" nametag.  we've all seen it before.  it stops a solid debate right in is tracks.

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, teef said:

again...proving my point.

Mixed with a bit of Tu Quoque.

40 minutes ago, Max Fischer said:

What do you think the Bills will get for a #2/#3 receiver on the last year of a rookie contract?  4th or 5th rounder? That's hardly worth it. What benefit would the Bills get out of a trade when they could have a receiver who did VERY well as a #3 and could easily slip into #2 if Diggs or Hopkins?  Davis is a proven #3, while the others are not. 

Rigotz is assuming we get a “premium” pick for Davis.

If that we’re certain, he’d be already traded.

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I mean he is a Scientist and its evident now he's also a Clinical Psychiatrist.  With his knowledge, you will be fighting a losing battle. 

have you ever met a guy who finds out a new term or two and uses them repeatedly to seem more intelligent?  i do.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.