Is Desantis the best new candidate since Obama?

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh that’s easy - the cults go to media darling who successfully ran on CRT won because Terry ignored it and was a terrible candidate.  

Had the court turned over Roe one year earlier there would be no Governor Youngkin, you know that right? 

Had the courts not overturned Roe the Republicans would have a big majority in the house and control of the senate.  That ruling was the best thing to happen to the Ds since LBJ bought the black vote. 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Idiots 

Are you up to date on all your covid “vaccine” boosters?

…because the percentage of those who aren’t would indicate that most people are done with this, and have been for a while. 

Edited by SCBills

19 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Did he go after Disney? I guess so. How did he do it? He took away the corporate welfare exemptions that their primary competitors (Universal and Seaworld) haven’t likewise been getting for the last fifty years. I thought the Left hated corporate welfare. No? 

Had he done so for some sort of economic reasons all good.  That's not what happened.   And now Disney is pulling the plug on future projects costing lots of job and $.   Would he pursue damaging vendettas for inane reasons as president?  

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, wnyguy said:

Welp, that's good enough for me.

Refreshing honesty.  You, like me, want the best chance for your tribe to win.  Now admit that your politics are aligned with para military extremists that make up a significant percentage of yours...I'll remind you of this next time someone in your tribe complains that they're getting lumped in with MAGA's.  It's a cult, not a political ideology.

6 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Had the courts not overturned Roe the Republicans would have a big majority in the house and control of the senate.  That ruling was the best thing to happen to the Ds since LBJ bought the black vote. 

And a bedrock principle for most MAGA's ....so yes, if the party wasn't far right, they'd have more seats and win more.  But they made it a top priority and pulled all the levers including radicalizing SCOTUS.  "If ifs and buts were candy and nuts..."

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

You don’t like facts?

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-business-health-government-and-politics-coronavirus-pandemic-46a270ce0f681caa7e4143e2ae9a0211

First one I found, but Trump sold it too hard also. The vaccine is not a vaccine but a treatment, which is why I know people who have had Covid since getting the vaccine then I know who had prior.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-business-health-government-and-politics-coronavirus-pandemic-46a270ce0f681caa7e4143e2ae9a0211

First one I found, but Trump sold it too hard also. The vaccine is not a vaccine but a treatment, which is why I know people who have had Covid since getting the vaccine then I know who had prior.

Are they still alive?

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Are they still alive?

I’ve had covid twice and am still alive.

How ever did I manage that feat!?

Oh, right, I exercise and take Vitamins C, D and Zinc daily.   I wonder why the powers that be couldn’t find it within themselves to push those recommendations with even 1/100th of the intensity that they pushed covid vaccines..

Instead they locked us down, kept people from getting exercise, rewarded people for getting vaccinated with f’n donuts and French fries and refused to follow science. 

Edited by SCBills

10 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I’ve had covid twice and am still alive.

How ever did I manage that feat!?

Oh, right, I exercise and take Vitamins C, D and Zinc daily.   I wonder why the powers that be couldn’t find it within themselves to push those recommendations with even 1/100th of the intensity that they pushed covid vaccines..

Instead they locked us down, kept people from getting exercise, rewarded people for getting vaccinated with f’n donuts and French fries and refused to follow science. 

JFC - so much whining.

So you were smart enough to take vitamins but couldn’t figure out how to work out at home?

Awe poor baby…

Seriously - the f your feelings crowd sure do like to B a lot. 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Are they still alive?

My parents live in a retirement community in Central Florida and the amount of deaths after the vaccine was taken is definitely higher than prior to vaccine. As for those under 50 I don't anyone who died from COVID before the vaccine and only one who died since but I am not even sure he got the vaccine.

Libs are deathly afraid of RD and for good reason.  They're banking on Trump being the nominee because Joke has a  slim chance of beating him.  Beyond that spectre of Trump being POTUS, there is nothing to warrant Joke getting another term as President.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Libs are deathly afraid of RD and for good reason.  They're banking on Trump being the nominee because Joke has a  slim chance of beating him.  Beyond that spectre of Trump being POTUS, there is nothing to warrant Joke getting another term as President.

lmao - lol - DeSaster singing that six week abortion ban sealed his fate.

11 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

My parents live in a retirement community in Central Florida and the amount of deaths after the vaccine was taken is definitely higher than prior to vaccine. As for those under 50 I don't anyone who died from COVID before the vaccine and only one who died since but I am not even sure he got the vaccine.

Anecdata rules!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Missed the prior discussion completely but try to be clever, I was asked directly for my personal experience.

And what I'm saying is this: your personal experience doesn't matter. Neither does mine. Or anyone else's. We do not assess public health measures based on anecdote.

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

I actually prefer you guys choose meatball as the nominee. Donald Trump is a disgrace and doesn’t deserve to stand on that stage. F’ing POS

I just doubt it cause y’all worship trump. Please prove me wrong

Just open your eyes.  Few are pushing for Trump to be the R nominee.

And Joke belongs in a nursing home.  He's an absolute embarrassment on the World stage.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

28 minutes ago, Doc said:

Just open your eyes.  Few are pushing for Trump to be the R nominee.

And Joke belongs in a nursing home.  He's an absolute embarrassment on the World stage.

CNN really, really wants Trump

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And what I'm saying is this: your personal experience doesn't matter. Neither does mine. Or anyone else's. We do not assess public health measures based on anecdote.

Billsy asked a question directly and I answered, the fact you don't like the answer does not change the fact that the "vaccine" did not provide the long term protection that was promised. Your condescending nature is funny since my overarching point is correct and my personal experience is pretty common. Can you show me your evidence that the original Covid shot was an effective long term protection? If not then kindly admit you are wrong. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

Billsy asked a question directly and I answered, the fact you don't like the answer does not change the fact that the "vaccine" did not provide the long term protection that was promised. Your condescending nature is funny since my overarching point is correct and my personal experience is pretty common. Can you show me your evidence that the original Covid shot was an effective long term protection? If not then kindly admit you are wrong. 

Regardless of your OPINION - you are wrong:

People in Republican Counties Have Higher Death Rates Than Those in Democratic Counties

More Republicans than Democrats died after COVID-19 vaccines were available

Covid death rates are higher among Republicans than Democrats, mounting evidence shows

After the Vaccine, Republicans Became Far More Likely to Die with Covid-19 Than Democrats

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

yeah… for now. Because it’s embarrassing to admit you support that traitor POS trump

give it a couple months, meatball will flame out and y’all will be back on your knees for trump

again, pleeeeese prove me wrong

I won't vote Dem so if Trump is the nominee, I'll vote for him.  Biden is a a bigger POS and his policies suck.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

there ya go, talking yourself into it already 

I thought you were gonna prove me wrong :(

It's no different than libs holding their noses and voting for Joke.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

biden has had a terrible presidency. Yet you will still vote for him? Why? 

The case for Biden is not all that compelling. OK, we got that.

But one of the main criticisms of Biden is the one we see in these threads. He's old! Who is really running this country?

And at least when compared to Trump, the answer is: someone with at least a modicum of sound judgement and policy experience. In other words, if he's a bit too hands-off, that's a feature, not a bug.

With Trump, we had a chaotic administration. Remember "my generals?" All fired or departed in frustration. Including one who called his boss "an idiot."

Remember Rex Tillerson, Exxon CEO turned Secretary of State? Departed, calling his boss "a moron." (If I remember correctly, the offensive old scale had "idiot" below "moron," so I guess that was actually praise. Relative praise.)

Honestly, we can go on and on. Just awful, dysfunctional, chaos. 

If the Republican primaries somehow magically give me Tim Scott or Nikki Haley, well, then we'll have a real choice.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

13 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Refreshing honesty.  You, like me, want the best chance for your tribe to win.  Now admit that your politics are aligned with para military extremists that make up a significant percentage of yours...I'll remind you of this next time someone in your tribe complains that they're getting lumped in with MAGA's.  It's a cult, not a political ideology.

And a bedrock principle for most MAGA's ....so yes, if the party wasn't far right, they'd have more seats and win more.  But they made it a top priority and pulled all the levers including radicalizing SCOTUS.  "If ifs and buts were candy and nuts..."

I like you, Red, but please try to be a better contributor that this trash post.  

25 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

But one of the main criticisms of Biden is the one we see in these threads. He's old! Who is really running this country?

And at least when compared to Trump, the answer is: someone with at least a modicum of sound judgement and policy experience. In other words, if he's a bit too hands-off, that's a feature, not a bug.

With Trump, we had a chaotic administration. Remember "my generals?" All fired or departed in frustration. Including one who called his boss "an idiot."

Remember Rex Tillerson, Exxon CEO turned Secretary of State? Departed, calling his boss "a moron." (If I remember correctly, the offensive old scale had "idiot" below "moron," so I guess that was actually praise. Relative praise.)

If the Republican primaries somehow magically give me Tim Scott or Nikki Haley, well, then we'll have a real choice.

That people haven't been resigning from this Administration isn't something to boast about.

• Dislike 1

19 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

so we don’t blame joe for the ***** presidency we blame the people he hired? 
everything he’s touched has gotten worse.

the thing about Trumps presidency is that the anti trump business was a great business to be in. Work in his government and come out just to talk ***** about him got you a lot of money. People like you just buy that ***** up without thinking. It’s amazing to me the bs you buy into. The chaos in trumps term was media driven. Every day we heard that pelosi, Schumer, schiff, swalwell that they had the smoking gun that never came. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Hahahahahaha- not one of your articles is based in science and even if they were none support your original statement. The vaccines do not provide long term protection, which is only matter we are arguing.

• Angry 1

2 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

Hahahahahaha- not one of your articles is based in science and even if they were none support your original statement. The vaccines do not provide long term protection, which is only matter we are arguing.

Go back and quote my original statement.

You're the one that deflected bro - keep up 

• Awesome! (+1) 1