Is Desantis the best new candidate since Obama?

Obama was always a fraud that had accomplished nothing.  Someone wrote a book about him.  

People should be embarrassed for having bought in to that hope and change nonsense.   

Lincoln 

DeSantis

Reagan 

Teddy Roosevelt 

All worthy of the Office.  The standard bearers of accomplishment and hype prior to running.   

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What a tool 

Mr. DeSantis has also repeatedly declined to answer directly whether President Biden was legally elected in 2020. He also disputed that the events of Jan. 6 constituted an insurrection, campaigned with election deniers in 2022 and even appointed someone who entered the Capitol on Jan. 6 as a state regulator in Florida.

None of that matters - DeSaster has zero pulse - passion - charm - charisma.

He is Al Gore 2.0.

DeSaster is just like @BillsFanNC and @Over 29 years of fanhood - thin skinned and repulsive.

I don’t think DeSaster will ever be POTUS.

His woke agenda is Trump 2.0 and Americans have already rejected the bullshitttt.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Obama was always a fraud that had accomplished nothing.  Someone wrote a book about him.  

People should be embarrassed for having bought in to that hope and change nonsense.   

Lincoln 

DeSantis

Reagan 

Teddy Roosevelt 

All worthy of the Office.  The standard bearers of accomplishment and hype prior to running.   

Accomplished nothing?

ObamaCare - still here and more popular than ever. Where is TrumpCare? Two weeks away?

Eliminated Osama bin Laden

Rescued the economy - can you imagine if Trump inherited the economy he passed on to Biden?

Saved the auto industry 

Ended the war in Iraq

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Goes hard after trump, after begging trump for his endorsement. 

classic douche politician

He wasn't running against Trump for Governor of Florida when he sought Trumps endorsement. You understand that don't you? Or not.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

He is Al Gore 2.0.

DeSaster is just like @BillsFanNC and @Over 29 years of fanhood - thin skinned and repulsive.

His woke agenda is Trump 2.0 and Americans have already rejected the bullshitttt.

image.png.f2321d605962e4eb1d0d2b256f573ade.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BillStime said:

Accomplished nothing?

ObamaCare - still here and more popular than ever. Where is TrumpCare? Two weeks away?

Eliminated Osama bin Laden

Rescued the economy - can you imagine if Trump inherited the economy he passed on to Biden?

Saved the auto industry 

Ended the war in Iraq

This reads like panic…..

Lets go Brandon!!!!

Just now, Tiberius said:

image.png.f2321d605962e4eb1d0d2b256f573ade.png

One thing is certain - libs absolutely live in a fantasy land

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

He is Al Gore 2.0.

He must have some pulse given his unprecedented fundraising ability. 

Both small and large donors believe in him, which says something any way you slice it.  

He’s also expected to have one of, if not the, largest on-the-ground organized get out the vote operation in modern history. 

He does need to work on being less robotic at times, but he has it in him..

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

"fundraising ability" ... as known as taking bribes from billionaires

one of which couldnt get the tech support right for desantis' announcement. gee thanks 

Literally do not care.  

Biden has the big banks in his back pocket.  You don’t seem too worried about that. 

I want someone who can win.   And someone who, if he wins, will crush the lefts stranglehold on institutions and corporations.  

Cry about Republican “free market” hypocrisy all you want … I’m not a Republican.  

I want someone who will light fire to our corrupt institutions and scatter the ashes of corporations that wish to be political advocacy groups, begging for higher DEI & ESG scores (which is simply the lefts way of controlling them - something you seem worried about coming from the right).

I don’t know if DeSantis will follow through on all that, but he’s the best chance we’ve got .. with a track record in Florida of keeping people safe, providing them with opportunities for prosperity, freedom from covid tyranny and not allowing corporations and activists to push values on the culture that are in direct opposition to most of my beliefs. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SCBills said:

He must have some pulse given his unprecedented fundraising ability. 

Both small and large donors believe in him, which says something any way you slice it.  

He’s also expected to have one of, if not the, largest on-the-ground organized get out the vote operation in modern history. 

He does need to work on being less robotic at times, but he has it in him..

DeSaster does not have IT.

And his “accomplishments” are divisive and soft balls that do not resonate with America - the more he destroys “woke” the easier it will be for Biden and/or any D in 2024.

But sure - whatever helps you sleep at night. 

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, BillStime said:

He is Al Gore 2.0.

Then why are people moving to Florida in record numbers. Meanwhile people are leaving CA an NY in large numbers as well. I wonder why. People have had enough of Biden. Worst President ever. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

DeSaster does not have IT.

And his “accomplishments” are divisive and soft balls that do not resonate with America - the more he destroys “woke” the easier it will be for Biden and/or any D in 2024.

But sure - whatever helps you sleep at night. 

DeSantis typically picks the 70/30 culture war topics.  

He’ll have to message a federal position on abortion as he took the “30” position on an six week ban at his state level, but as far everything else goes … most R’s, Independents and even some moderate D’s agree with him.

He also won 60% of Hispanics in Florida.  If that comes close at all to translating nationwide - should he make it to the General - it’s a wrap. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Then why are people moving to Florida in record numbers. Meanwhile people are leaving CA an NY in large numbers as well. I wonder why. People have had enough of Biden. Worst President ever. 

People would be moving to Florida if Donald Duck were governor. 

DeSaster is irrelevant.

16 minutes ago, SCBills said:

DeSantis typically picks the 70/30 culture war topics.  

He’ll have to message a federal position on abortion as he took the “30” position on an six week ban at his state level, but as far everything else goes … most R’s, Independents and even some moderate D’s agree with him.

He also won 60% of Hispanics in Florida.  If that comes close at all to translating nationwide - should he make it to the General - it’s a wrap. 

I thought the abortion issue was now a state issue and not a federal one?

2 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

I thought the abortion issue was now a state issue and not a federal one?

It is .. and he should make it know as such.

Republicans, thus far, seem incapable of conveying that. 

If DeSantis just comes out and says it’s a states rights issue now and he won’t legislate as President on this issue, there’s really nothing to debate.  

Trump was asked about this in his CNN Town Hall and went all word salad and said he’d do something that everyone would like .. which on this issue is impossible .. and unnecessary coming from the Presidential office. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2