After the draft: current odds of the Bills winning the SB

BillsFan619

56 minutes ago, arcane said:

I don't think the gap between the Jets and Fins should be that big 

Rodgers at QB demands that gap over Tua, regardless of a “down year”

if last year was the beginning of the end for Rodgers then Dolphins May finish ahead of Jets  and maybe easily.

Edited by julian
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

How would the smart money in Vegas put us closer to the Chiefs than we are from the Jets. I have been reading on TBD tgat we have zero percent chance of winning a title. I am thinking some people on the board should plunk down money on everybody put the Bills.

• Haha (+1) 1

• BillsFan619 changed the title to After the draft: current odds of the Bills winning the SB
4 hours ago, julian said:

if last year was the beginning of the end for Rodgers then Dolphins May finish ahead of Jets  and maybe easily.

Agreed.  Observers around the league are going to give Rodgers the benefit of the doubt even though he was unimpressive last season at times.  He's had a Hall of Fame career, and a fair number of people will assume he can return to his excellence of 2 years ago and earlier when he was a perennial MVP candidate.  There's no way to know for certain if he still has "it."

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, bills6969 said:

My prediction is the Jets win the AFCE this year.  We get a wildcard spot.  Go into playoffs overlooked and finally win the Lombardi!!!

Keep dreaming the New York Jets flat out suck and need to move back to New York City where they belong with a new owner that actually cares. Aaron Rodgers is done football championship level at 40 years old like Johnny Unitas and Joe Namath done. Think about it you think Green Bay Packers are trading Aaron Rodgers if there was anything left in the tank. I trust Green Bay Packers organization judgement on players over the hapless New York Jets that along with the Detroit Lions two of the worst professional sports franchises in sports today. Woody Johnson and Willam Clay Ford and the Ford Family couldn’t run a lemonade stand when it comes to NFL football franchises and judgement of anything. I would bet against both these hapless franchises run by incompetent owners for decades ever winning a Super Bowl or a Division Championship again unless they lucked into it which these two franchises can’t even do that. We are talking about a organization that passed on Josh Allen but acquiring Aaron Rodgers giving away the house is a good idea in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Chiefs play us at home, have a slightly easier schedule (depending on how the divisional opponents turn out) and have proven time and time again to find a way to play all of their post-season games at home.  

Makes sense. 

Interesting that we’re tied with CIN.  They have, on paper, a much easier schedule than us. 

• Like (+1) 1

Confirming the trend that it is Bills fans who are the most down on the team. Everyone else around the league still thinks very highly of the Bills.

As they should.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Interesting that we’re tied with CIN.  They have, on paper, a much easier schedule than us. 

Not so sure about that. Cincy plays eight playoff teams from last year this season (Baltimore x2, KC, Jax, SF, Minnesota, Seattle, and us) and we play nine. Buffalo may have a slightly tougher division, but some are saying Pittsburgh will make the playoffs this year, and Cleveland will be much better now that Watson will have a full season. Of course, a lot of things change once the season begins, but I think the Bengalis have only a slightly easier schedule than we do.

Edited by chongli

12 hours ago, julian said:

Yeah, perfectly put.

12 hours ago, bills6969 said:

My prediction is the Jets win the AFCE this year.  We get a wildcard spot.  Go into playoffs overlooked and finally win the Lombardi!!!

This is kind of cute. Like watching a newborn kitty try to take his first steps.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, MJS said:

Confirming the trend that it is Bills fans who are the most down on the team. Everyone else around the league still thinks very highly of the Bills.

As they should.

I am hearing these murmurings from different spots talking about how the NFL screwed up by allowing Dalton Kincaid to get to the Jets

Here’s to that

14 hours ago, julian said:

I think it's more because they expect Tua to miss 4-5+ games like he has every year since high school.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

How would the smart money in Vegas put us closer to the Chiefs than we are from the Jets. I have been reading on TBD tgat we have zero percent chance of winning a title. I am thinking some people on the board should plunk down money on everybody put the Bills.

link?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.