Day 2 LIVE NFL DRAFT, 7pm

HOUSE

2 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Niners were just mentioned as interested in moving up

would anyone like #59 + for WR Aiyuk? 

You sir love you some WR’s. 

I don’t think I’d want to pay the price for Aiyuk. He’s young so it’ll cost draft capital (more than a vet like DHop), and we just added our slot last night. Not to mention I’m not 100% sold that he’s not helped in Shanahan’s system. 

Let’s do this fellas! I predict by the end of the night we’ll have an awesome O line prospect and Hopkins 🥳 

even bolder prediction:

Pick 59 - John Michael Schmitz OL MIN

*Arizona trades Deandre Hopkins and pick 96 to the Bills for Ed Oliver and pick 91 and our 6th rounder 

Pick 96 - Gervon Dexter DT Florida 

Edited by NeverOutNick
6th rounder
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, NeverOutNick said:

Let’s do this fellas! I predict by the end of the night we’ll have an awesome O line prospect and Hopkins 🥳 

even bolder prediction:

Pick 59 - John Michael Schmitz OL MIN

*Arizona trades Deandre Hopkins and pick 96 to the Bills for Ed Oliver and pick 91 

Pick 96 - Gervon Dexter DT Florida 

I think it moved 

• Haha (+1) 5

In two hours, one of these guys will be a Bill: Schmitz, Avila, Bergeron, Tippmann, Mauch, Hyatt, Tillman, Simpson, Sanders, Johnson. I hope its any of OLine.

We either stay put, or trade up using 4th next year (or even 3rd next year, having that compensatory one).

Mark my words (or not).

Edited by No_Matter_What

2 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

In two hours, one of these guys will be a Bill: Schmitz, Avila, Bergeron, Tippmann, Mauch, Hyatt, Tillman, Simpson, Sanders, Johnson. I hope its any of OLine.

We either stay put, or trade up using 4th next year (or even 3rd next year, having that compensatory one).

Mark my words (or not).

Throw in luke Wypler as well, think beach chairs would love him👍

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.