Buffalo Bills Store Has Big Discount on James Cook Jersey with Old Number

FloridaSnow

The Bills Store has a discount on James Cook's jersey with his original number. It's a better deal than what I usually see listed for this sort of thing online. In person, you can find better deals, but for us out-of-towners, the pickings are usually slim. 

Anyway, I haven't bought a new jersey in forever, but this seemed like a good time, so I grabbed one. If anyone is interested, here is the link: https://shop.buffalobills.com/collections/player_james-cook/products/nike-game-home-james-cook-jersey 

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, FloridaSnow said:

The Bills Store has a discount on James Cook's jersey with his original number. It's a better deal than what I usually see listed for this sort of thing online. In person, you can find better deals, but for us out-of-towners, the pickings are usually slim. 

Anyway, I haven't bought a new jersey in forever, but this seemed like a good time, so I grabbed one. If anyone is interested, here is the link: https://shop.buffalobills.com/collections/player_james-cook/products/nike-game-home-james-cook-jersey 

You call that a discount?? And I'm not @HOUSE

13 minutes ago, mrags said:

One of those people that saves like 300% on a jersey? There’s a problem with that? 

None of them are of decent quality. A very large % use patriots numbers. It looks trashy. If you can't afford a jersey just get a T-shirt. But to answer your question. Yes there's a problem with buying knock off gear. 

6 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

None of them are of decent quality. A very large % use patriots numbers. It looks trashy. If you can't afford a jersey just get a T-shirt. But to answer your question. Yes there's a problem with buying knock off gear. 

If people buy knock jerseys that have patriots numbers they deserve to be laughed at. 

just curious what your problem with buying knock off gear is though. Mind you, I agree, I’m just curious why you believe it. 

24 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I’ve been buying Bills jerseys from China for years and they’ve been excellent quality for a fraction of the official NFL jerseys. 

And it’s not a case of not being able to afford an official jersey; it’s a case of not wanting to unnecessarily spend over $100 on something I can get for $30-$40. 

No problems, here!

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.