TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - Completed!!!

Virgil

46 minutes ago, Yantha said:

"The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are in desperate need of some juice off the edge. With Shaquil Barrett suffering a torn achilles in week 8 of last season, this group is incredibly thin. So much so, that the team's nose tackle, Vita Vea, actually led the Buccaneers in sacks in 2022 with 6.5. Second on the team? Still not an edge rusher. That was Devin White with 5.5."

source: https://www.si.com/nfl/buccaneers/news/top-needs-for-the-tampa-bay-buccaneers-during-upcoming-2023-nfl-draft 

Nolan Smith is arguably a mid first rounder and with him slipping to 36, the Bucs JUMP.

With the 36th pick in the TSW Mock Draft the Tampa Bay Bucs select Nolan Smith, Edge, Georgia

@section122 are on the clock.

Nice.  That was going to be my pick for the Rams if I kept it.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Virgil said:

So who’s the runner up?

Sorry I was at dinner and ready to go with my post.  We are am Itallian family so meals take a few hours that said...

The seattle seahawks stay with edge and grab Derrick Hall auburn.

We took a guy with some questionable motivation in rd 1 and follow it up with a guy with a non stop motor.  Another all sec selection here Hall will help the defense more than any available og would help the offense. 

@HappyDays and the raiders are on the clock.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, section122 said:

Sorry I was at dinner and ready to go with my post.  We are am Itallian family so meals take a few hours that said...

The seattle seahawks stay with edge and grab Derrick Hall auburn.

We took a guy with some questionable motivation in rd 1 and follow it up with a guy with a non stop motor.  Another all sec selection here Hall will help the defense more than any available og would help the offense. 

@HappyDays and the raiders are on the clock.

The Denver Broncos are on the clock. 

With the 38th pick of Virgil's NFL Draft, the Broncos select Will McDonald IV, Edge, Iowa St. 

After shoring up the offensive line in free agency with the signing of RT Mike McGlinchy and OG Ben Powers, the Broncos have decided to trade away Jerry Jeudy to move up in the draft and solidify the only missing piece of the their defense. The Broncos think this dynamic pass rusher will take their D to the next level by providing a lethal threat off the edge.

@Kirby Jackson and the Carolina Panthers are on the clock. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - The Panthers (Kirby Jackson) are on the clock!!!
12 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

The Denver Broncos are on the clock. 

With the 38th pick of Virgil's NFL Draft, the Broncos select Will McDonald IV, Edge, Iowa St. 

After shoring up the offensive line in free agency with the signing of RT Mike McGlinchy and OG Ben Powers, the Broncos have decided to trade away Jerry Jeudy to move up in the draft and solidify the only missing piece of the their defense. The Broncos think this dynamic pass rusher will take their D to the next level by providing a lethal threat off the edge.

@Kirby Jackson and the Carolina Panthers are on the clock. 

My other choice good pick!

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Yantha said:

Maybe trade up in the second...  lol

Like last year.  Once I saw Wan’Dale, Metchie and thornton all get drafted prematurely i figured it was time to strike.  The price to trade up was getting lower and lower.  

Pickens sitting there 5 picks prior to our pick.  He was taken @ 52 and we picked @ 57.  Just a few picks before, NE traded up 4 spots to land Thornton.  The price to move up was a 5th.

it seemed like we just sulked, traded down and over drafted a RB we were all hoping to get in rd 3.  

• Like (+1) 2

Trenton Simpson is gone. Drew Sanders, Jack Campbell, and Daiyan Henley still on the board. Interesting spot. I think Beane would wait a little while longer and let the board come to him. Once one more MLB comes off the board, I think he'd try and move up.

For MLB it's falling how I'd expect. Sanders and Simpson will be the first off the board. Campbell may very well be there at 59, or at least within striking distance. Taking him at 27 is foolish.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Trenton Simpson is gone. Drew Sanders, Jack Campbell, and Daiyan Henley still on the board. Interesting spot. I think Beane would wait a little while longer and let the board come to him. Once one more MLB comes off the board, I think he'd try and move up.

For MLB it's falling how I'd expect. Sanders and Simpson will be the first off the board. Campbell may very well be there at 59, or at least within striking distance. Taking him at 27 is foolish.

Campbell is gone, I couldn't get to him in time:cry:

Edited by Sherlock Holmes

25 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Campbell went at #31. Simpson at #32. No other linebackers yet.

• Sad 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.