TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - Completed!!!

Virgil

9 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Jack Campbell fans about to fire up burner accounts when the Bills are on the clock at 27.

Really want Campbell, yes.  But In the real draft I'm hoping to land him in a trade down.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

My wife and I are dying to try his stick toffee pudding, looks incredible!  We are fans of his too as we like a lot of cooking shows as I love to cook and she loves to bake.  He actually has a lot of good content on YouTube and Masterclass too.  

It’s hard to describe how good that dessert is. One of the best I have ever had. When I was there they actually prepared two by accident and gave us the second one for free. I did not turn it down lol. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, chongli said:

A trade down for the Bills should be option for this draft.

It might be, but it's tricky with trying to keep this thing moving.  We traded up once in my 5 years of doing this.  It depends on if someone reaches out to the Bills with a trade down offer that I can put in the poll.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

It might be, but it's tricky with trying to keep this thing moving.  We traded up once in my 5 years of doing this.  It depends on if someone reaches out to the Bills with a trade down offer that I can put in the poll.

An idea to expedite this would have the GM DM you with a trade proposal and you could simply decide for the Bills. Then open a poll for when our spot comes up.

Edited by chongli

1 minute ago, chongli said:

An idea to expedite this would have the GM DM you with a trade proposal and you could simply decide for the Bills. Then open a poll for when our spot cones up.

Yes, that's what we've done before

• Awesome! (+1) 1

With the 20th pick in the draft, the Washington Commanders select:  CB, Joey Porter, Penn St. - CLICK HERE FOR HIGHLIGHTS

We are excited to have traded back 4 spots and still got our primary target.  Porter is outstanding press corner who we believe can be as shut down corner for us for a long time.  His blend of size and athleticism combined with his physicality is exactly what we have been looking for.  We feel real good with adding him to a defensive backfield that already includes Kyle Fuller.  

The Chargers at #21 are now on the clock.  @Virgilit doesn't have a GM attached for me to tag, just says Chargers  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 4

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - The Chargers (CNYfan) are on the clock!!!
8 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

The guy I keep coming back to for the Bills is one of the two UT guys. Darnell Wright or Jalin Hyatt both just make too much sense

I’m with you on Wright but Hyatt doesn’t make much sense. He’s basically a one trick pony who takes the top off of the defense. We just got that in Harty and when Davis doesn’t suck he does the same thing. He doesn’t run the route tree very well at all. This isn’t a sexy draft for amazing WRs but I definitely could be talked into Zay Flowers because the dude can do it all as a little guy. Reminds me of Steve Smith back in the day 

• Disagree 1

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

With the 20th pick in the draft, the Washington Commanders select:  CB, Joey Porter, Penn St. - CLICK HERE FOR HIGHLIGHTS

We are excited to have traded back 4 spots and still got our primary target.  Porter is outstanding press corner who we believe can be as shut down corner for us for a long time.  His blend of size and athleticism combined with his physicality is exactly what we have been looking for.  We feel real good with adding him to a defensive backfield that already includes Kyle Fuller.  

The Chargers at #21 are now on the clock.  @Virgilit doesn't have a GM attached for me to tag, just says Chargers  

I had two of my 6 "must pick" players left at #17. Jones was the first. Porter was the second. I personally actually have a higher grade on Porter than Jones but the point Pittsburgh's build is at I just think they have to protect Pickett above all else. 

I still wouldn't be shocked if Porter is the first corner to go. We saw this last year where Stingley had kinda been the name for so long but then Sauce was the sexier prospect who all the chatter was about but when it came down to it Stingley went first. 

44 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

I’m with you on Wright but Hyatt doesn’t make much sense. He’s basically a one trick pony who takes the top off of the defense. We just got that in Harty and when Davis doesn’t suck he does the same thing. He doesn’t run the route tree very well at all. This isn’t a sexy draft for amazing WRs but I definitely could be talked into Zay Flowers because the dude can do it all as a little guy. Reminds me of Steve Smith back in the day 

Flowers is like my worst possible outcome for the Bills. The wind in our stadium might knock him over before a defender even gets near him. 

And I think it was @HappyDays who did the arm length comparison. Basically no receiver with arms that short has succeeded in almost forever. A guy that small with arms that short has no chance in press once a DB gets hands on him.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.