Trump indicted. Commies celebrate. Pelosi: Trump has right to trial to prove innocence. Lol..

14 minutes ago, daz28 said:

So you believe the federal election law is the law that Bragg is alluding to that he wouldn't say it was tied to?  He has to put out specific findings within 15 days, so I guess we will know then. 

Based on his statement of fact yes I would assume it’s that or campaign finance laws. 

As tough as it is to listen to the smug, credential-less Jesse Watters, I'm trying to see if Fox could find someone who would accept cash to claim there was no crime.  It's not happening.  Heck, even Twitter is only sticking to the political aspects.  Apparently, people are only interested in how this is either political, or how he can get out of it.  The fact that a crime happened seems to be irrelevant to many.  

25 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

So you believe the charges are without merit?

It’s legally flimsy and was already passed over by the DOJ. Fat Alvin had nothing new. He’s carrying out the wishes of his staff and his superiors- his campaign promise. The charges have little merit, particularly as felony counts. Nothing that the weapon used NYS judicial system decides will surprise me at this point. 

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I see Clay is still trying to post through it. God, this schadenfreude is wonderful

Wow you are clearly a complete loser , though you at least admit it. Wonderful ? What did Trump policies do to you personally , I have to wonder. I mean, your TDS runs deep and you probably need psychiatric help. 

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

We should’ve lost our morality badge to promote “democracy” across the globe long ago, but this should seal the deal on that facade..

Alexi Navalny would love a word with you... oh wait, Putin threw him in jail and is letting him rot.

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Wow you are clearly a complete loser , though you at least admit it. Wonderful ? What did Trump policies do to you personally , I have to wonder. I mean, your TDS runs deep and you probably need psychiatric help. 

10 minutes ago, SCBills said:

We should’ve lost our morality badge to promote “democracy” across the globe long ago, but this should seal the deal on that facade..

Oh hey! It’s the guy who blew up his country’s economy by tying it to bitcoin! I’m sure he has expert takes on foreign diplomacy. 

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Oh hey! It’s the guy who blew up his country’s economy by tying it to bitcoin! I’m sure he has expert takes on foreign diplomacy. 

That was dumb, but he’s got a point here. It’s pretty much over with this disgusting proceeding. 

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

***** they may be on to our devilry.  Bankrupt all of Maga scum through Trump's grift.  We swoop in and buy their foreclosed houses, buy the trailers just for the fun of burning them down, and anything they can no longer afford because they sent everything to Trump snd televagelists.  Who wants land down south?

• Dislike 1

21 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

It’s legally flimsy and was already passed over by the DOJ. Fat Alvin had nothing new. He’s carrying out the wishes of his staff and his superiors- his campaign promise. The charges have little merit, particularly as felony counts. Nothing that the weapon used NYS judicial system decides will surprise me at this point. 

Would you still believe the case is flimsy if there's solid evidence that the hush payment was tied to the campaign?  ie audio recording, etc?   I'd also remind you that at one time Bragg had people resign, because he wasn't going to prosecute.  There will be specific details coming soon, so maybe it's better to decide how "flimsy" something is after you get the actual facts/details.  Doing so beforehand just makes you look as partisan as the people you're accusing.

21 minutes ago, SCBills said:

You probably are right overall about the morality but this being looked at negatively?  Nope.  There was zero respect for him outside the US.  To them it looks like we're fighting corruption.   And we are, even if this case is weak. Don't doubt he's going down for this or Georgia or the files, and deservedly so.  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Commsvet11 said:

Come on……still waiting, you got time to react to my last post, you have time to post the link and copy and paste the subject matter but we know you won’t

You claimed to have read them already. They were linked and you quoted the post. Learn how to read. You might find something enlightening. Or at the very least you may be able to engage in rational discourse.

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

The answer is that the predicate offense doesn’t need to be a violation of New York law in order to escalate the charge to a felony. 

But there needs to be a prerequisite conviction for the predicate offense or the State would need to have jurisdiction to prosecute such an offense.  Neither appears true to this point.  The State must reveal what is the criminal conviction is being covered up?  Otherwise, the falsifying business records to cover up another crime conviction has no merit because there is no other crime to cover up.  What am I missing?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

But there needs to be a prerequisite conviction for the predicate offense or the State would need to have jurisdiction to prosecute such an offense.  Neither appears true to this point.  The State must reveal what is the criminal conviction is being covered up?  Otherwise, the falsifying business records to cover up another crime conviction has no merit because there is no other crime to cover up.  What am I missing?

Read the penal law. It’s not “conviction.” 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

You are defending a criminal. He's a traitor, a seditionist, an avoid enemy of the constitution and a good friend of Vladmir Putin. 

You go boy. 

your TDS is truely something to behold

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1