Trump indicted. Commies celebrate. Pelosi: Trump has right to trial to prove innocence. Lol..

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Man, he looked freaked in the pics I've seen.  He never thought he'd ever be arrested.  He thought he was untouchable.

You are going to live to regret the country those like you have created moving forward.  

The guardrails are now off. 

I want the entire Biden family indicted the second that pos exits office.  

Mutually assured destruction.  

We no longer have a nation to save anyway. 

(and I’m not even a big Trump fan .. even I’m surprised at the anger I feel about what is happening today) 

Edited by SCBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

You are going to live to regret the country those like you have created moving forward.  

Oh no! We created a country where people who commit crimes might face consequences! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

toddler-tantrums.gif

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Oh no! We created a country where people who commit crimes might face consequences! 

Go ahead and pretend that’s what’s happening here. 

We’ll revisit this down the line… 

• Disagree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Go ahead and pretend that’s what’s happening here. 

We’ll revisit this down the line… 

Well, I’ll wait until I see the entire indictment before I pass judgment on its appropriateness but from what we know publicly, he definitely broke at least one law. Someone even already went to jail for it. 

As for “revisiting” down the line, I’ll just say that if a Dem politician commits crimes, they should probably be charged too. 

I’ll be pretty interested to see how this plays out in the minds of the average American.  

Im not a fan of Trump.  I’d love for nothing more than DeSantis or Youngkin to be the nominee this go around and to just forget about MAGA. 

I laughed at all the memes and jokes about this day.   Now, watching it unfold, I feel nothing but contempt for what this country is becoming.   It’s no wonder we can’t recruit anyone to defend it and so many are pessimistic about our countries future. 

Early reports on the indictment is that it’s a lot of what we already knew.  Hyped up and exaggerated to persuade the public with counts over substance. 

We opened Pandora’s Box .. and for what?   

I’ll be interested to see if non-Trump deranged folks change their vibe about this.   I’m not of a hugely favorable opinion of Trump.  I also didn’t agree, at all, with what is happening today.  .. but I was able to shrug it off because, whatever, it’s Trump.  

… I feel entirely different now seeing this actually play out.   I’m sure I’m not alone in that. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Yeah these idiots really didn't need to come down to make an already volatile situation worse.

Completely by design courtesy of the $#£+hole NYS Democrat Party. Anti Trumpets are planted there to cause problems. NYC is an embarrassment. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Early reports on the indictment is that it’s a lot of what we already knew.  Hyped up and exaggerated to persuade the public with counts over substance. 

We opened Pandora’s Box .. and for what?   

I’ll be interested to see if non-Trump deranged folks change their vibe about this.   I’m not of a hugely favorable opinion of Trump.  I also didn’t agree, at all, with what is happening today.  .. but I was able to shrug it off because, whatever, it’s Trump.  

… I feel entirely different now seeing this actually play out.   I’m sure I’m not alone in that. 

Update: Tuesday, 2:57 PM (Eastern) – The indictment against Donald Trump has been unsealed. It includes 34 counts of falsifying business records.

The New York case is so weak and such a reach that if the subject was anyone other than Donald Trump, ‘no reasonable prosecutor’ would have touched it.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1