Trump indicted. Commies celebrate. Pelosi: Trump has right to trial to prove innocence. Lol..

Each count of the indictment states (bolding is mine & generic date):

THE GRAND JURY OF THE COUNTY OF NEW YORK, by this indictment, accuses the defendant of the crime of FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS IN THE FIRST DEGREE , in violation of Penal Law §175.10, committed as follows: The defendant, in the County of New York and elsewhere, on or about <date>, with intent to defraud and intent to commit another crime and aid and conceal the commission thereof, made and caused a false entry in the business records of an enterprise, etc..

I guess the key question is what other crime?

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

11 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

This is a show.  But it’s at the cost of the little people - they’ll pay the price.  The elite will hide on their private islands laughing at you.   

To fellow conservatives.  My advice - Legit pay next to zero attention to this or any posts anywhere about the “charges.”

Not the way they want you to.  Don’t defend him because there is nothing to defend.  Don’t try and slam the charges because the charges are a sham.  

This is about the State’s war on you AND a distraction.  That very well may include Trump who thinks this will secure him the nomination.  

Whatever the reason the ultimate problem is the Maoists that have sacked most every institution in this country have escalated and it’s going to get worse for every single American because this country is collectively stupid.  

We tried to play nice and warn everyone it wasn’t just about baking the cake.  

Remember when this escalates to places libs haven’t even thought of because libs can’t think that they brought it all on everyone.  

They’ll try to blame Trump voters.  Don’t let them get away with that bull ***t.  

“We’re going to try and commit mass violence but it won’t be us trust me bro”

Monk was good this afternoon. Paid a few bills, had lunch where my sister works, and watched Monk. Can tell the interior shots were done in Vancouver. Second time In the past week I saw someone from Corner Gas  on Monk.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, yall said:

You're illiterate. That's the only explanation. The voting rules link had info that shot down your warglebargle about hunting vs. pistol permits.

This forum has really gone downhill. Even amongst the people who disagreed we at least to weed out the idiots.

Post the info then, if it’s so easy to prove me wrong do it. Show the whole board, but you won’t, won’t even post the link because you didn’t understand the material, and now all you can do is go derrr you’re illiterate 

Come on big shot.

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

This is a show.  But it’s at the cost of the little people - they’ll pay the price.  The elite will hide on their private islands laughing at you.   

To fellow conservatives.  My advice - Legit pay next to zero attention to this or any posts anywhere about the “charges.”

Not the way they want you to.  Don’t defend him because there is nothing to defend.  Don’t try and slam the charges because the charges are a sham.  

This is about the State’s war on you AND a distraction.  That very well may include Trump who thinks this will secure him the nomination.  

Whatever the reason the ultimate problem is the Maoists that have sacked most every institution in this country have escalated and it’s going to get worse for every single American because this country is collectively stupid.  

We tried to play nice and warn everyone it wasn’t just about baking the cake.  

Remember when this escalates to places libs haven’t even thought of because libs can’t think that they brought it all on everyone.  

They’ll try to blame Trump voters.  Don’t let them get away with that bull ***t.  

I completely ignore all commie clown news, shows, movies etc...

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

In a banana republic that we live in now? Not so much.

If the case is bad it'd get thrown out, or the DA will lose, and if it's a waste of recourses they can not reelect him. When a DA does something you don't like you don't just jump to disbarment that's something for specific things.

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Well no ***** Jake. You don't say?

If he was Donald Trump Real Estate Developer how could there be a case for him covering up a crime to get elected President?

3 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Found a pic as I am an expert detective. 

image.png.0547f8fc6866895f31c39c00a744f80e.png

The resemblance is uncanny

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Hell yea Trump that’s some big brain thinking 

I mean he is know for doing exactly that for people with payments when it's legal, not surprising he'd do the same when it's not.

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Old habits die hard, I suppose 

That's not why this is important, though.  Trump's defense will try to claim the payment wasn't related to the election.  This is proof otherwise.  The question is how does a federal election relate to a state law.  

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

I’ll be pretty interested to see how this plays out in the minds of the average American.  

Im not a fan of Trump.  I’d love for nothing more than DeSantis or Youngkin to be the nominee this go around and to just forget about MAGA. 

I laughed at all the memes and jokes about this day.   Now, watching it unfold, I feel nothing but contempt for what this country is becoming.   It’s no wonder we can’t recruit anyone to defend it and so many are pessimistic about our countries future. 

Early reports on the indictment is that it’s a lot of what we already knew.  Hyped up and exaggerated to persuade the public with counts over substance. 

We opened Pandora’s Box .. and for what?   

I’ll be interested to see if non-Trump deranged folks change their vibe about this.   I’m not of a hugely favorable opinion of Trump.  I also didn’t agree, at all, with what is happening today.  .. but I was able to shrug it off because, whatever, it’s Trump.  

… I feel entirely different now seeing this actually play out.   I’m sure I’m not alone in that. 

All of your key points start with the words "I feel...".

So take a step back and engage your reason. You know, the one thing traditional media and social media don't want you to do. 

37 minutes ago, yall said:

You're illiterate. That's the only explanation. The voting rules link had info that shot down your warglebargle about hunting vs. pistol permits.

This forum has really gone downhill. Even amongst the people who disagreed we at least to weed out the idiots.

Come on……still waiting, you got time to react to my last post, you have time to post the link and copy and paste the subject matter but we know you won’t