Bobby Wagner heading back to Seattle

Billz4ever

Just now, Paul Costa said:

I remember Beane say post Tremaine signing with Bears that maybe his replacement is already on the roster. Don’t kill the messenger, that was said. 

I can't think they would be content with what we have.

That's not speaking very highly of Edmunds if they seriously think the guys behind him are ready to step into that roll.  I will be surprised if we don't take a LB early now.

• Like (+1) 2

Don’t feel bad fellow fans, it was never gonna happen in the first place, 

9 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

I can't think they would be content with what we have.

That's not speaking very highly of Edmunds if they seriously think the guys behind him are ready to step into that roll.  I will be surprised if we don't take a LB early now.

That’s how it’s supposed to work. Someone on the roster steps up into an opportunity. That’s what good teams do. That being said we will definitely be taking a LB in our first 3 picks in the draft. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, benderbender said:

To say that this forum thought more of Edmunds than anyone in the organization actually did, would be an understatement. 

I'm the first to say I don't think Edmunds was great, but when he wasn't out there, he was missed badly last season.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Loser. Anyone who has a chance to play for a super bowl and goes back to a non-contending team isn't anyone we want on this team anyhow

Generally agree with that sentiment but in his case he already won a Super Bowl and has history in Seattle.  I respect it

28 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

I'm gonna cut him some slack for going back to his old team.  Doesn't hurt that Washington state lacks an income tax, either.

Yeah but athletes probably pay "business and occupation " taxes. And they are liable for income taxes in states they play in. The states get their funds from you, some how.

Washington has NO STATE INCOME TAX!

That lack of urgency the front office is taking towards MLB is concerning.

Lavonte David: Tampa (No State Income Tax)

Bobby Wagner: Seattle (No State Income Tax)

Get ready for Dodson and Bernard to platoon at the Mike😂

Players care about their $$$$$, especially older players in their twilight years. The idea players want to play with Josh Allen is kinda funny and though it maybe somewhat real, so are the taxes of NY State. 

I know it's early and we still have the draft but this is concerning.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, billsbackto81 said:

Washington has NO STATE INCOME TAX!

That lack of urgency the front office is taking towards MLB is concerning.

Lavonte David: Tampa (No State Income Tax)

Bobby Wagner: Seattle (No State Income Tax)

Get ready for Dodson and Bernard to platoon at the Mike😂

Players care about their $$$$$, especially older players in their twilight years. The idea players want to play with Josh Allen is kinda funny and though it maybe somewhat real, so are the taxes of NY State. 

I know it's early and we still have the draft but this is concerning.

Honestly we have no idea what might be in the works. If we’re still depending on Dodson and Bernard in a month, THEN hit the panic button. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.