Bobby Wagner heading back to Seattle

Billz4ever

1 hour ago, Chicken Boo said:

It would be very Billsy to go MLB in round 1.  That'll surely put us over the top.  😒

Yeah, you can't ignore all those Lombardi trophies Tremaine brought during his 5 years. They better know who the hell to pick at 27.  Sanders or Campbell?

55 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I would rather they spend that money on Hopkins or OBJ. 

Beane said something about re-aligning the cap. I think we are getting a rookie MLB, cheap deal. 

That's fine and I can live with that but if Oliver is coming off the books, we better be getting Dhop for a couple years.

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

That was our last option to find a capable MLB in free agency. At this point Edmunds' replacement is almost certainly coming in the draft, likely with a day one or two pick.

Not true.

We have our third round pick last year Terrel Bernard.

3 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Loser. Anyone who has a chance to play for a super bowl and goes back to a non-contending team isn't anyone we want on this team anyhow

Seattle made the playoffs last year, and you can argue has an easier path to the Superbowl in the NFC than in the AFC.  

This sucks. He would have been a star in the middle for a championship run.

Best option now is to drop out of the first round. Get an extra second round pick and draft a new MLB

If McDermott decides Bernard is the heir apparent I can't wait for the McDermott apologists to try and defend that move.

8 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Seattle made the playoffs last year, and you can argue has an easier path to the Superbowl in the NFC than in the AFC.  

This sucks. He would have been a star in the middle for a championship run.

Best option now is to drop out of the first round. Get an extra second round pick and draft a new MLB

If McDermott decides Bernard is the heir apparent I can't wait for the McDermott apologists to try and defend that move.

I’m not even sure. Bernard is a middle linebacker.

spector is more suited to play that rule

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Bernard starts as the 2nd LB.  young guys have to step up and do the job.

My thought is that Terrell Bernard is a disappointment and is not up to that task.   If I am wrong, I will be happy, but to my eyes TB can't make any plays. 

Trenton Simpson in the 1st Steve Avila in the 2nd 

13 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

My thought is that Terrell Bernard is a disappointment and is not up to that task.   If I am wrong, I will be happy, but to my eyes TB can't make any plays. 

Bernard was terrible last season in spot duty 

36 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

You cannot base this on a rookie year where he didn’t play much.  Typical Bills fan overreaction.  He’ll get his shot then he’ll either step up or not.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.