Bobby Wagner heading back to Seattle

Billz4ever

6 hours ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Trenton Simpson in the 1st Steve Avila in the 2nd 

Bernard was terrible last season in spot duty 

Bernard was miscoached, he should know he needed to be playing back ten more yards off the ball than he was.  🤫😜

25 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I do hope we re-sign AJ Klein. He won't be expensive and he's been a solid backup for us. In fact, he's had some really good games since coming to Buffalo.

this

People need to understand that Tremaine Edmunds is gone so we’re gonna have to find a linebacker that does most things we need

We need him at this point

21 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Loser. Anyone who has a chance to play for a super bowl and goes back to a non-contending team isn't anyone we want on this team anyhow

20 hours ago, Negan said:

Guess winning wasn't a priority for him.

He already has a Super Bowl ring.

21 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Eh, I recall Joe Marino (host of LockedOn Bill) being in on Wagner and then watching some tape on him and being less than impressed…not saying Wagner is old or washed up, but he doesn’t have much left. Considering he went unsigned for this long and signed for that amount, I think a lot of GM’s saw the same thing from the tape.

Strongly disagree.

20 hours ago, TOboy said:

Teams play Dime on obvious passing downs. Nobody plays a Dime base formation. 

That's true but the Bills are the only team in the NFL that uses nickel as their base defense so while it won't happen, it's not much of a stretch either.

21 hours ago, Paul Costa said:

I remember Beane say post Tremaine signing with Bears that maybe his replacement is already on the roster. Don’t kill the messenger, that was said. 

8 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I’m not even sure. Bernard is a middle linebacker.

spector is more suited to play that role

Yes, don't sleep on Baylon Spector, the uber-athletic LB the Bills plucked from Clemson in the 7th round last year.

On 3/26/2023 at 8:36 AM, NeverOutNick said:

Reasonable price too

Reasonable if you've got it.

On 3/26/2023 at 10:29 AM, LABILLBACKER said:

Yeah, you can't ignore all those Lombardi trophies Tremaine brought during his 5 years. They better know who the hell to pick at 27.  Sanders or Campbell?

That's fine and I can live with that but if Oliver is coming off the books, we better be getting Dhop for a couple years.

That's simply a bad argument, that Tremaine is at fault any more than anyone else.

Just as easy and ridiculou to say, "Yeah, look at all those Lombardi trophies Josh Allen brought during his five years."

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.