Tommy Sweeney signs with the Giants

The Jokeman

Plenty of highly regarded TE's in this years draft. Some real bargains can supposedly be had in the later rounds.  

Plenty of highly regarded TE's in this years draft. Some real bargains can supposedly be had in the later rounds.  

9 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Wasn't he supposed to go to the Panthers first?

This will screw up everything

The Pipeline is Panthers -> Bills -> Giants

He already screwed it up by getting drafted directly to the Bills which is why he sucks..

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RG Murdock said:

Sorry I missed that could you repeat it one more time

• Haha (+1) 3

48 minutes ago, Never NEVER Give-up said:

Are Giants fans going to start bemoaning the Buffalo-to-NYG connection as they add former Bills?

Also - who are our TE's now?  Knox and . . . . .

Quintin Morris - ranked 72 of 73 TE's by PFF, and some guy named Zach Davidson out of the football powerhouse called Central Missouri, who was a Vikings discard.

Sat next to his mother on the plane ride home from Buffalo 2 years ago.  Very nice lady.  Showed me a bunch of pictures from BC and I guess his sister is a swimmer if I remember right.  Her husband got my wife's carry on out from above her.  Just very nice people.  Wish them all the best in NY.  

He has excellent taste in music, but that's about all I can say for him.

Between the failed OJ Howard experiment, the pre-draft meetings with projected early round TEs last offseason, Beane's talk of how a good second tight end allows more pro sets and to dictate matchups to the defense, and them letting Sweeney walk, it seems quite clear to me that bringing in a legit TE2 is a high priority. I expect one to be drafted in the first three rounds, assuming one is not signed in free agency (are any decent FA TEs still even on the market?)

Edited by Logic

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.