The Walls be Closing

Kemp

8 hours ago, daz28 said:

It is, and that's why I roasted the hell out of this about 10 posts ago.  He didn't even attempt to counter any of it.

And he won't.   None of these are discussions in good faith.  The devolution of the right is real.  Not started by the Orange Shart but sped up considerably by him.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

Tommy baby.

Who do you trust in the media?

Depends on what side their viewpoint takes.  Has no relationship to if it's factual or not.  

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

Tommy's emoji response shows he's too scared to answer.

This brings me joy.

The internet version of the Freudian slip.  NC's is post a stupid Trump meme.  If they were Capt Queeg, they'd have worn out hundreds of sets of balls.  

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, daz28 said:

It is, and that's why I roasted the hell out of this about 10 posts ago.  He didn't even attempt to counter any of it.

Pence, who stood to lose his bid to remain VP, certified the election.  January 6th, which should never have happened and was an embarrassment, wasn't an "insurrection" and had no planning or any means whatsoever to overthrow the government, and most got bored after a few hours and went home.  Trump left office despite Dems claiming he would never do it. 

Again Dems have been denying Trump's election in 2016.  The whole Russian collusion farce was an attempt to remove a legitimately elected President.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, Doc said:

Pence, who stood to lose his bid to remain VP, certified the election.  January 6th, which should never have happened and was an embarrassment, wasn't an "insurrection" and had no planning or any means whatsoever to overthrow the government, and most got bored after a few hours and went home.  Trump left office despite Dems claiming he would never do it. 

Again Dems have been denying Trump's election in 2016.  The whole Russian collusion farce was an attempt to remove a legitimately elected President.

You forgot to mention Hunter Biden and the border, or were they saving that for Ingraham's 10pm slot?  You're lucky Dominion like you.

Edited by daz28
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Even little kids learn about the boy that cried wolf.

Lying car salesmen don't get repeat customers.

One would be a moron to believe any of you after the years of you being dead wrong.

Or the talking heads at the for-profit commentary sites you all parrot.

So, who do you trust in the media?

Backed into a corner.

Emoji.

15 hours ago, Doc said:

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

^^^^^^^^^^  doesn't comprehend anything unless a talking head explains it to him.

perfect example of the useful idiots needed for the transition.

Again - you share Russian propaganda - so I can understand why you are triggered over the truth.

Reality is tough for you.

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

^^^^^^^^^^  doesn't comprehend anything unless a talking head explains it to him.

perfect example of the useful idiots needed for the transition.

So, how do you form your political opinions?

I'm asking you the same thing I've asked you 10 times, but the words are different.

Don't fret you still can't answer.

Just post an emoji.

You're incapble of anything more than that.

Ironically, you accuse me of getting words from a talking head, yet you can't even answer a question for fear of being exposed as a paper bag filled with nothingness.

You start a conversation, you can't even finish it
You're talking a lot, but you're not saying anything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

I guess the son that hasn't had a chance to disappoint him yet came home from school for Christmas break speaking pig Latin.

He's immensely disappointed in Barron.

That's why we never see him.

Trump doesn't want to be seen with a child who is likely autistic.

To him, that would mean that his blood isn't pure enough.

Edited by Kemp
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

Replied more than once.

But proves my point it/you cannot grasp anything unless it comes from a talking head explaining it slowly.

Hitting Reply doesn't answer a question.

Who do you think has integrity in the media?

Where do you get your political opinions from if not the media?

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

https://nypost.com/2023/12/22/news/supreme-court-rejects-quick-trump-immunity-hearing-in-win-for-ex-president/

This one is a win for common sense.  Let's slow down a bit and pump the breaks.  

Indeed, US voters should remain unaware of the full extent of the alleged corruption surrounding the individual in question...

Idiots

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

6 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

https://nypost.com/2023/12/22/news/supreme-court-rejects-quick-trump-immunity-hearing-in-win-for-ex-president/

This one is a win for common sense.  Let's slow down a bit and pump the breaks.  

Quite the opposite. This is what would be called a "pure question of law" - the extent to which the President has immunity for acts taken while he was President. Why not clear up the issue right here and now? Why have a trial (if we get to that in the next 13 months) in which Trump may be found guilty of one or more counts, only to have the Supreme Court decide he was immune?

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Quite the opposite. This is what would be called a "pure question of law" - the extent to which the President has immunity for acts taken while he was President. Why not clear up the issue right here and now? Why have a trial (if we get to that in the next 13 months) in which Trump may be found guilty of one or more counts, only to have the Supreme Court decide he was immune?

I had initially responded but circled back to try a different approach.  

I would assume the justices of the Supreme Court considered the approach you outlined but chose to go about things differently.  If I understand things correctly, all they’ve really done is suggested that the process to address this sort of thing should be followed.  That makes sense to me. 

Why do you think they rejected the approach you outlined?  What did they miss about the pure question of law, and why do you think they decided as they did?  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

Bob's older than Trump...

Luckily for Bob, he isn't walking around with a diaper full of shiite.

No wonder Melania often looks like she smelled something something awful. 

7 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Luckily for Bob, he isn't walking around with a diaper full of shiite.

No wonder Melania often looks like she smelled something something awful. 

Right.  I'm sure ol' Bobby has complete control of his bowels...

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Right.  I'm sure ol' Bobby has complete control of his bowels...

You seem to believe that when one hits a certain age they lose control of their bowels. Even for a Trump supporter that's a poor understanding of how the human body works.

On the other hand, it is refreshing that you accept that Trump is regularly shiiting himself.

11 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Clearly, and unlike the DOJ and Special Prosecutor Smith, the Supreme Court isn't interested in interfering with the election of 2024.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Dems weaponizing of the justice system is getting some strange "blowback"

Not strange at all.

Louis Farrakhan joins the other wack jobs and scum supporting Trump.

You must be proud to have him on the Trump train.

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Clearly, and unlike the DOJ and Special Prosecutor Smith, the Supreme Court isn't interested in interfering with the election of 2024.

They already interfered with the 2024 election, courtesy of those that put them in power.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Kemp said:

You seem to believe that when one hits a certain age they lose control of their bowels. Even for a Trump supporter that's a poor understanding of how the human body works.

On the other hand, it is refreshing that you accept that Trump is regularly shiiting himself.

By age 80 most do and/or fart/shart without knowing it. “He who smelt it…”

Just an odd thing for an octogenarian to be throwing out there. 

• Like (+1) 1

Marjorie Taylor Greene:

"I was scared on Jan 6 because Antifa, was storming the Capitol. “I was also scared because no one could tell me that those were Trump supporters. I fully believe that they were Antifa BLM rioters.”

She must be right.

The crowd was 95% black!!!

And she's currently the most powerful Republican woman.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

4 hours ago, Kemp said:

It's fine to say who cares what he thinks, but i'd much prefer him over Trump as President.

Then again, I'd vote for my coffee cup over Trump.

Of course you would. 

Deniro is a really well known guy, known for his friendship and partnering with well-established liberal good guys like Harvey Weinstein, complaining about having to share marital income with his ex-wife,  and berating and sexually harassing his assistants.  I'm sure he's a fair share guy, too.   He's perfectly suited to provide astute and in-depth analysis on political issues.  

I always loved his work, but I'd think he should be eliminated from consideration solely based on his roles in The Irishperson and Flowers of Paper Moon.  His performances were god-awful, and I'd hazard a guess your coffee cup would have done a better job in both. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Get a jump on it, Streisand!  🤣  No one ever actually moves!  

been looking at real estate and building/land options this week.  but trump should be going to jail soon.  Interest rates here lower than I can make in market so buying a house would make me money and a family member is a top banker here....

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1