The Walls be Closing

Kemp

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

At some point I'll be asking you the same question about Biden and a few others.

I can’t wait! We will finally see the evidence! 

But just remember - as I have said before - if Biden(s) broke the law - f them. Next Dem up! 

I won’t be starting a billion threads like Karen Psyop did re: the Gestapo.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

At some point I'll be asking you the same question about Biden and a few others.

I dont know if you've noticed, we've all said it 1k times, if a dem is proven guilty of a crime the book should be thrown at them.  We, speaking for the left, are not like you.  And yes, if Biden is proven guilty, he should get the exact same treatment.   The left will defend nobody like you defend this imbecile pos.   

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, TSOL said:

Well, some people are more comfortable being told, some people are more comfortable thinking for themselves. Everybody's different I guess. 

I bet you still have toilet paper hoarded up in your basement, don't you. 

When one can't stay on topic they spout stupid.

16 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

So Trump was going to ‘overthrow the entire government’ by himself? You guys are incredible. Can you get anymore ridiculous? At some point over the past few years you’ve built this guy up into the greatest super villain of all time. Don’t you see how utterly childish and ridiculous this makes you look? I’m guessing not. 

Who said he tried to do it himself?

You're heading towards Farleyland.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

When one can't stay on topic they spout stupid.

Who said he tried to do it himself?

You're heading towards Farleyland.

Are you even reading what you post? So he didn’t do it with the bison guy, nor did he do it by himself, nor did he do it AT ALL! But ….according to you he was thinking about ‘doing it’ before he decided to do the LAWFUL thing and not do it. That’s your point? Really? 

• Disagree 1

15 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

https://dailycaller.com/2023/08/02/thats-how-serious-this-is-alan-dershowitz-says-jack-smith-may-be-indicted-if-trump-wins-case/

“Jack Smith … deliberately, willfully and maliciously leaves out the words that President Trump spoke on Jan. 6 in his terrible speech. which I disagree with, but what he said was, ‘I want you to assemble peacefully and patriotically,’” Dershowitz added. “Jack [Smith] leaves that out. That is a lie, a lie, an omission lie and if you’re going to indict somebody for telling lies, don’t tell lies in the indictment. If you’re going to indict somebody for denying people their constitutional rights, don’t deny them their constitutional rights by indicting them for free speech. That’s how hypocritical this is.”

This is how the mentally libtarded roll.. criminally deranged liars

The Daily Caller has published an opinion piece.

Do you also believe their white supremacist and anti-Semitic opinion pieces?

Or did you just happen upon this particular opinion piece?

Any Qanon opinion pieces you'd like to add in your support of Trump?

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That may happen if one of your star witnesses eventually says what we keep hearing they will say.

So far, it's all zeros on the scoreboard.

12 hours ago, Pokebball said:

No you won't. You'll rationalize some sort of difference

That's the behavior of cult members. 

So far, that's the go to of your particular cult.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I dont know if you've noticed, we've all said it 1k times, if a dem is proven guilty of a crime the book should be thrown at them.  We, speaking for the left, are not like you.  And yes, if Biden is proven guilty, he should get the exact same treatment.   The left will defend nobody like you defend this imbecile pos.   

Some of them know this to be true and don't care.

Some are so caught up in the cult that they believe JFK Jr. will be Trump’s VP.

It's not a very bright group.

18 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Are you even reading what you post? So he didn’t do it with the bison guy, nor did he do it by himself, nor did he do it AT ALL! But ….according to you he was thinking about ‘doing it’ before he decided to do the LAWFUL thing and not do it. That’s your point? Really? 

You keep misquoting and misinterpreting me.

Trump tried to overthrow the government by spreading a lie to rile his supporters and along with his henchmen committed numerous felonies, as outlined in the indictment.

You are still free to make up new stuff, though.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Some of them know this to be true and don't care.

Some are so caught up in the cult that they believe JFK Jr. will be Trump’s VP.

It's not a very bright group.

I see. So you supported an indictment of Mrs Clinton. 

• Dislike 1

7 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Your argument is moot.  How can Biden ever be proven guilty he controls the FBI and DOJ?  Can’t be guilty if not charged.  What a mess.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

11 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

R Bill Barr is neurotic as well I guess (Lots of other respected R's feel the same altho many are too covetous of their political careers to say so).  His anxiety unfortunately doesn't manifest in weight loss...

52 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You keep misquoting and misinterpreting me.

his psychopathology is worsening in front of our screens.   Can I offer a referral SC?

Edited by redtail hawk

@L Ron Burgundy

if a dem is proven guilty of a crime the book should be thrown at them.  

So with a dem you'll wait until after they have their day in court and its proven the crimes exist.

But for Trump you're more than willing to hang him high well before that time with the flimsiest  of flimsy novel legal theories.

Got it.

Thanks for confirming you fully support the two tiered justice system and assault on the constitution.

• Like (+1) 1