The Walls be Closing

Kemp

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

@L Ron Burgundy

if a dem is proven guilty of a crime the book should be thrown at them.  

So with a dem you'll wait until after they have their day in court and its proven the crimes exist.

But for Trump you're more than willing to hang him high well before that time with the flimsiest  of flimsy novel legal theories.

Got it.

Thanks for confirming you fully support the two tiered justice system and assault on the constitution.

Someone has posted that they want Trump hung before the trial?

Are you confusing this scenario with Trumpers erecting a gallows to hang Trump's VP?

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump may be stupid enough to spend some time in jail during the trial.

Every time he fires a bullet, he shoots himself in the foot.

I'm thankful that he's such a moron.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

It's really a shame that his attorneys won't allow Trump to testify.

It would be fun to hear him answer a question with "America won the Revolutionary War because of their superior air power".

ivanka.jpg

Edited by Kemp
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

@L Ron Burgundy

So with a dem you'll wait until after they have their day in court and its proven the crimes exist.

But for Trump you're more than willing to hang him high well before that time with the flimsiest  of flimsy novel legal theories.

Got it.

Thanks for confirming you fully support the two tiered justice system and assault on the constitution.

So much to unpack here, Karen Psyop 

I know Karen loves to parrot the house wife cook book author but multiple grand jury indictments suggest these crimes aren’t all that flimsy.

Now, we all know Karen Psyop wants to downplay Trumps’ crimes but until Biden is indicted by multiple grand juries and not Gym Jordan you just might want to stfu with your non stop whining.

And last - I laugh at these simps when they bich about a two tiered justice system.

Is Trump in jail right now awaiting his trial(s)?

Oh he’s not?

You know who is? Jack Teixeira.

Youre right - it is a two tiered system and Trump is benefiting from it.

Idiots

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

@L Ron Burgundy

Got it.

He's not getting his chance in court?   Huh, didn't know that.  Must be two tiered then.  

3 hours ago, Irv said:

Your argument is moot.  How can Biden ever be proven guilty he controls the FBI and DOJ?  Can’t be guilty if not charged.  What a mess.  

Snowflake.  Easy, cheesy cop out. 

"The guy I accuse of having dementia controls everything."

You're a joke.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Snowflake.  Easy, cheesy cop out. 

"The guy I accuse of having dementia controls everything."

You're a joke.  

I misspoke.  Whoever is running the Executive Branch controls the DOJ and FBI.  You were lied to when you thought you were voting for Demented Biden.  Played for a fool.  Used.  A pawn.  DNC is laughing at you.  What a mess.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Irv said:

I misspoke.  Whoever is running the Executive Branch controls the DOJ and FBI.  You were lied to when you thought you were voting for Demented Biden.  Played for a fool.  Used.  A pawn.  DNC is laughing at you.  What a mess.

I'm laughing at you.  You are just like that chit for brains orange turd.  They're all against us!  So unfair!  All because someone that committed crimes is being held accountable.   The talking points go out his arse and right into your mouth and back out again.   But maybe ATM is your thing.   

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Irv said:

Aka....

Obama's third term.

Via an empty vessel installed as POTUS. 

14 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Aka....

Obama's third term.

Via an empty vessel installed as POTUS. 

You've encountered the stark truth. Biden is a robot.

Obaba controls him via a microwave that Zuckerberg designed.

20 hours ago, BillStime said:

So much to unpack here, Karen Psyop 

I know Karen loves to parrot the house wife cook book author but multiple grand jury indictments suggest these crimes aren’t all that flimsy.

Now, we all know Karen Psyop wants to downplay Trumps’ crimes but until Biden is indicted by multiple grand juries and not Gym Jordan you just might want to stfu with your non stop whining.

And last - I laugh at these simps when they bich about a two tiered justice system.

Is Trump in jail right now awaiting his trial(s)?

Oh he’s not?

You know who is? Jack Teixeira.

Youre right - it is a two tiered system and Trump is benefiting from it.

Idiots

Have you ever served on a Grand Jury?  I have, 3 times.  Currently on my 3rd stint through October.  Grand Juries at the County and Federal levels.  Getting an indictment isn't all that hard.  Anyone that's also served on a Grand Jury should know what I'm saying.

The prosecutor presents the charges and reviews the legal codes identified in their case.  A witness or two, usually a police officer or an official investigator is called and sworn in and then asked a series of questions pertaining to the events, actions, and persons involved in the alleged violation of the law.  Major cases might involve more evidence and more testimony.  All the testimony and evidence are supportive of the government's case and the specific charges.  There is no defense, or defendant, or witnesses supportive of the defense present.  The jury can deliberate on the charges or go right to making motions to vote to indict or not indict and then vote, ask questions about the investigation of witnesses, or address legal questions to the prosecutor.

The question the jury needs to answer is did the prosecution present sufficient evidence that warrants an indictment based on the law and the evidence of a crime?  In the 3 sessions to date of my current grand jury service we've heard about 20 case presentations and in only 1 case the Grand Jury voted not to indict.  And in that case the prosecutor suggested to the jury the case should be remanded to a lower court.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Have you ever served on a Grand Jury?  I have, 3 times.  Currently on one my 3rd stint through October.  Grand Juries at the County and Federal levels.  Getting an indictment isn't all that hard.  Anyone that's also served on a Grand Jury should know what I'm saying.

The prosecutor presents the charges and reviews the legal codes identified in their case.  A witness or two, usually a police officer or an official investigator is called and sworn in and then asked a series of questions pertaining to the events, actions, and persons involved in the alleged violation of the law.  Major cases might involve more evidence and more testimony.  All the testimony and evidence are supportive of the government's case and the specific charges.  There is no defense, or defendant, or witnesses supportive of the defense present.  The jury can deliberate on the charges or go right to making motions to vote to indict or not indict and then vote, ask questions about the investigation of witnesses, or address legal questions to the prosecutor.

The question the jury needs to answer is did the prosecution present sufficient evidence that warrants an indictment based on the law and the evidence of a crime?  In the 3 sessions to date of my current grand jury service we've heard about 20 case presentations and in only 1 case the Grand Jury voted not to indict.  And in that case the prosecutor suggested to the jury the case should be remanded to a lower court.  

Thank You

I’m constantly amazed at how little people know about how anything actually works in this country. But I guess I shouldn’t be when I read and hear stories about the rapid decline in the quality of public education. That, and listening to the occasional ‘man on the street’ interviews. 

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Have you ever served on a Grand Jury?  I have, 3 times.  Currently on my 3rd stint through October.  Grand Juries at the County and Federal levels.  Getting an indictment isn't all that hard.  Anyone that's also served on a Grand Jury should know what I'm saying.

The system is established to serve the system.  It’s not all that complicated.  

It’s not even bad, it just is.  Though, come to think of it, the  country burned brightly not all that long ago under the theory that the system established to serve the system is inherently corrupt. 

The one consistency is that many people pledge absolute trust in the system when it supports their world view, and seek to tear it down and remake it when it doesn’t.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

10 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Lock her up bro.

JFC - watching these idiots spin their way defending the most corrupt POTUS in our lifetime is glorious.

image.thumb.jpeg.a6adfcc613d0a4b743f8601407bdb488.jpeg

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

The Dems are clearly trying to stop Trump except I believe every single witness is Republican. 

All of them must be members of the Deep State that Obama secretly put in their positions after he personally gave them lobotomies.  On some of them you can even see the zipper marks on their heads.

Here is one of Pence

8a6a4c6dba022823ef009f15a58aa9c7--tat-rose-chiari-malformation.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1