The Walls be Closing

Kemp

40 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Well, some people are more comfortable being told, some people are more comfortable thinking for themselves. Everybody's different I guess. 

I bet you still have toilet paper hoarded up in your basement, don't you. 

yes, they looked at voter registration.  If you had bothered looking at Kemp's repeated link you'd know that.  But you have no appetite for the truth and a dull, lazy mind.

Edited by redtail hawk

7 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

yes, they looked at voter registration.  If you had bothered looking at Kemp's repeated link you'd know that.  But you have no appetite for the truth and a dull, lazy mind.

Yoga must’ve been extra stimulating last night. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Trying to overthrow the entire government now? With an unarmed guy dressed like a bison as the centerpiece of the coup. You’re being played for a fool! 

How much do you think it cost to assemble and organize fake electors in 7 states?  The lawyers alone cost more than anyone would pay for a meaningless stunt.  His purpose was to get the fake electors to change the outcome of the election.   Eastman's lawyer stated this the other night on CNN.  You are the fool or just a useful idiot.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/4138124-trumps-fake-electors-7-states-he-lost/

Edited by redtail hawk

8 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

How much do you think it cost to assemble and organize fake electors in 7 states?  The lawyers alone cost more than anyone would pay for a meaningless stunt.  His purpose was to get the fake electors to change the outcome of the election.   Eastman's lawyer stated this the other night on CNN.  You are the fool or just a useful idiot.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/4138124-trumps-fake-electors-7-states-he-lost/

I’m neither. He was trying to get to the desired result of winning the electoral college, and they couldn’t piece it together. Only an absolute fool thinks this is a ‘democracy’. For the one millionth time…it isn’t! 

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

He was trying to get to the desired result of winning the electoral college,

illegally, with the back up of martial law.  and you're clearly good with that.  Been thinking about why MAGA's think this is ok.  Best I could come up with is they think the game is rigged against them and other cheaters win so why not us?  But the thing is...lots of folks play the game fairly and want others to as well.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

https://dailycaller.com/2023/08/02/thats-how-serious-this-is-alan-dershowitz-says-jack-smith-may-be-indicted-if-trump-wins-case/

“Jack Smith … deliberately, willfully and maliciously leaves out the words that President Trump spoke on Jan. 6 in his terrible speech. which I disagree with, but what he said was, ‘I want you to assemble peacefully and patriotically,’” Dershowitz added. “Jack [Smith] leaves that out. That is a lie, a lie, an omission lie and if you’re going to indict somebody for telling lies, don’t tell lies in the indictment. If you’re going to indict somebody for denying people their constitutional rights, don’t deny them their constitutional rights by indicting them for free speech. That’s how hypocritical this is.”

This is how the mentally libtarded roll.. criminally deranged liars

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

He's terrified...

Just now, Unforgiven said:

https://dailycaller.com/2023/08/02/thats-how-serious-this-is-alan-dershowitz-says-jack-smith-may-be-indicted-if-trump-wins-case/

“Jack Smith … deliberately, willfully and maliciously leaves out the words that President Trump spoke on Jan. 6 in his terrible speech. which I disagree with, but what he said was, ‘I want you to assemble peacefully and patriotically,’” Dershowitz added. “Jack [Smith] leaves that out. That is a lie, a lie, an omission lie and if you’re going to indict somebody for telling lies, don’t tell lies in the indictment. If you’re going to indict somebody for denying people their constitutional rights, don’t deny them their constitutional rights by indicting them for free speech. That’s how hypocritical this is.”

The indictment doesn't include any charges re inciting a riot on Jan 6.  I'm sure that was purposeful to avoid this type of fallacious argument.  Lawyers?  Don't know what they have on Dershowitz (Epstein?) but he's a shameless shill now.

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Trying to overthrow the entire government now? With an unarmed guy dressed like a bison as the centerpiece of the coup. You’re being played for a fool! 

FIFY

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m neither. He was trying to get to the desired result of winning the electoral college, and they couldn’t piece it together. Only an absolute fool thinks this is a ‘democracy’. For the one millionth time…it isn’t! 

Desired result? WTF is that? 

I’d like to win Mega Millions tonight but I can’t control that.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

I can't wait to see how enthusiastically everyone whooping it up over the government's efforts to nail Trump feel when the tables turn and the agencies the Dems have weaponized along with the flimsy legal precedents they're attempting to establish come after the Biden's and other malicious characters they're throwing their support behind.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

illegally, with the back up of martial law.  and you're clearly good with that.  Been thinking about why MAGA's think this is ok.  Best I could come up with is they think the game is rigged against them and other cheaters win so why not us?  But the thing is...lots of folks play the game fairly and want others too as well.

Wait what? Are we under martial law? Who knew? You could hardly tell down at Malibu Beach today. 😎

36 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I can't wait to see how enthusiastically everyone whooping it up over the government's efforts to nail Trump feel when the tables turn and the agencies the Dems have weaponized along with the flimsy legal precedents they're attempting to establish come after the Biden's and other malicious characters they're throwing their support behind.

Why is Trump above the law?

Why shouldn’t he be held accountable?

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

if the Biden's try to maliciously overturn an election, I'll be the first one yelling "Off with their Heads"

15 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

At some point I'll be asking you the same question about Biden and a few others.

But not now.  So perhaps concentrate your thoughts on the evidence against trump....

50 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Wait what? Are we under martial law? Who knew? You could hardly tell down at Malibu Beach today. 😎

For a while there you were almost competitive....fly away little sparrows

Edited by redtail hawk