The Walls be Closing

Kemp

1 minute ago, TSOL said:

Whose worse? A fool, or someone who argued with a fool? 

The worst are those who think their precious feelings prove their opinion when the statistics say otherwise.

People like you, when confronted with statistics, are forced to write things that they alone find clever.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

At Trump’s arraignment, yesterday, Trump was asked to address the court. He ended up strangely stumbling over his words and seemed confused by his own name and age. 

After the prosecutors and defense attorneys introduced themselves, Trump was sworn in.

The judge asked him to state his full name and Trump said "Donald J. Trump... John... Donald John Trump." He was then asked for his age.

"Seven seven," said Trump. He then corrected himself and said "seventy-seven."

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Kemp said:

The worst are those who think their precious feelings prove their opinion when the statistics say otherwise.

People like you, when confronted with statistics, are forced to write things that they alone find clever.

And tyrod Taylor had the highest competition rating in the NFL for awhile there, didn't he

Sincerely, have a really good day 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Of course he will be convicted by a commie DC jury.

Of course the SC will overturn.

Garland and Smith know this full well.

The whole point is to stop him from running.

Election Interference. 

You might be right on the first point.  SCOTUS?  Laughable.  No one is stopping him from running.  Trump himself said he’d run from jail if he has to.  As for “election interference,” that is the main Trump complaint that you are parroting, straight from Truth Social.  Prosecutors and courts don’t give a f—k about a defendant’s personal ambitions, or how how cases might interfere with their “schedule.”  

Obviously you don’t know any attorneys or how they operate.  They do the work at hand without fear or favor.  Jack Smith does not care about politics and neither does the judge in this case.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

You might be right on the first point.  SCOTUS?  Laughable.  No one is stopping him from running.  Trump himself said he’d run from jail if he has to.  As for “election interference,” that is the main Trump complaint that you are parroting, straight from Truth Social.  Prosecutors and courts don’t give a f—k about a defendant’s personal ambitions, or how how cases might interfere with their “schedule.”  

Obviously you don’t know any attorneys or how they operate.  They do the work at hand without fear or favor.  Jack Smith does not care about politics and neither does the judge in this case.

:lol:

Right. Tell that to all the J6 defendants who had their 6th ammendment right violated.

It's comforting knowing why useful idiots parrot the nonsense they do. You're incapable of doing otherwise.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, TSOL said:

The chicken squawks again. 

All you do is squawk all day that's why you're the red tail chicken. 

Don't peddle your fear here chicken. 

And I'm not debating COVID deaths with you, those statistics, like statics often are, are manipulated 

i point awarded for?  trying i guess...

50 minutes ago, Kemp said:

forced to write things that they alone find clever.

Don't we all?  I figure someone might enjoy it

3 hours ago, TSOL said:

And tyrod Taylor had the highest competition rating in the NFL for awhile there, didn't he

Sincerely, have a really good day 

I'm  going to venture a guess that on standardized testing, if you ever took one, that you didn't score high on questions involving analogies. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

The definition of red and blue has almost flipped.  The country club set were the R's.  The union workers etc and those needing to rely on social programs were the D's.     So it's important to describe red and blue in historical terms:  Old or new R.  Old or new D.  What a mess

So you’re going to do the old flip the truth just like you do with the democrats being for slavery? How convenient and immoral that is.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I'm  going to venture a guess that on standardized testing, if you ever took one, that you didn't score high on questions involving analogies. 

It took you all afternoon to come up with that gem? 

• Haha (+1) 1

That darned Constitution keeps getting in their way.

Suppose that's why Trump wants to get rid of it, too.

The Trumpers in this thread lecturing us about what is legal and illegal, back the guy who wants to throw out the Constitution.

I thought they were pro-Originalism  apparently they don't even know what it means.

When you're a cult member there is no need for logic. The leader tells them what is logical.

• Like (+1) 1