The Walls be Closing

Kemp

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Come on Hawk. This is politics, not medicine or architecture. If you haven’t figured it out by now BOTH SIDES use everything at their disposal to get to the results they want…until the vote comes down…and then they all go out together to a really expensive dinner at our expense. 

ah, that's your point....moral relativism.  We should start a new thread to discuss that concept.

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

So what I draw from this is that you  believe the fake elector scheme to be consistent with the constitution and ergo perfectly legal.  Sick. 

For heaven’s sakes…drop the talking points! You honestly believe they were going to have FAKE electors and nobody would say anything? How gullible are you people? Please tell me you don’t drive. 🙄

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

17 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

For heaven’s sakes…drop the talking points! You honestly believe they were going to have FAKE electors and nobody would say anything? How gullible are you people? Please tell me you don’t drive. 🙄

That’s just one of the evidentiary materials in furtherance of the conspiracy to defraud the U.S. and conspiracy against rights charges.  Doesn’t matter if it didn’t “work.” 

Read up on the laws - they are: 18 U.S.C. § 1512(c), 18 U.S.C. § 1512(k), 18 U.S.C. § 371,  18 U.S.C. § 241.

Edited by 49er Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, 49er Fan said:

That’s just one of evidentiary materials in furtherance of the conspiracy to defraud the U.S. and conspiracy against rights charges.  Doesn’t matter if it didn’t “work.” 

Read up on the laws - they are: 18 U.S.C. § 1512(c), 18 U.S.C. § 1512(k), 18 U.S.C. § 371,  18 U.S.C. § 241.

So you too believe that they chose to do the things you cite here? Wonderful…so Trump is still President then. 

PS: Why is a Niners fan in a Buffalo Bills message board? 

• Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

This isn’t morality! It’s politics. Please tell me you know the difference….please. 

This is not just politics.  This is conspiracy to obstruct justice and to deny valid voters their votes (Did you notice that most of the contested areas have high minority percentages?).  The R's have made a concerted and somewhat effective effort aimed at disenfranchising black voters.  Do you support this?  I know some here will.  This is a criminal and coordinated attack on the American election system.  And it could have worked.  To say otherwise is unpatriotic an unAmerican.

These acts are unprecedented in US history.  And you try to compare them to the ACA.  Hopeless.... 

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

This is not just politics.  This is conspiracy to obstruct justice and to deny valid voters their votes (Did you notice that most of the contested areas have high minority percentages?).  The R's have made a concerted and somewhat effective effort aimed at disenfranchising black voters.  Do you support this?  I know some here will.  This is a criminal and coordinated attack on the American election system.  And it could have worked.  To say otherwise is unpatriotic an unAmerican.

These acts are unprecedented in US history.  And you try to compare them to the ACA.  Hopeless.... 

the shark has been jumped

GET OVER YOURSELF 

I don’t like the way this conversation is going so let’s play the race card! Unbelievable 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

DT thought it would work 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

the shark has been jumped

GET OVER YOURSELF 

I don’t like the way this conversation is going so let’s play the race card! Unbelievable 

If anyone on this board knows about race it’s the one guy that uses racial slurs, defends his own use of them, and cheers on others when they start throwing the slurs in his stead. 

Who you ask? racisthawk is your man. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, JDHillFan said:

If anyone on this board knows about race it’s the one guy that uses racial slurs, defends his own use of them, and cheers on others when they start throwing the slurs in his stead. 

Who you ask? racisthawk is your man. 

And yet when a Lilly white State like Massachusetts votes specifically to send a Senator to Washington to kill Obamacare, and Congress goes around their vote through a little used parliamentary process, that’s not disenfranchisement….it’s something else entirely. Or whatever 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

Of course you don't.  You don't have a leg to stand on

I hope you know that I don’t mind the mental sparring one bit Hawk. But I’m begging you to think twice before you start tossing the race card out there. That’s really not necessary. 

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

And yet when a Lilly white State like Massachusetts votes specifically to send a Senator to Washington to kill Obamacare, and Congress goes around their vote through a little used parliamentary process, that’s not disenfranchisement….it’s something else entirely. Or whatever 

See.  was that so difficult.  I can see why you didn't want to make the argument.  It's terrible.  Passing obamacare and trying to subvert our election process are like a  new york penn league game compared to the MLB world series

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

See.  was that so difficult.  I can see why you didn't want to make the argument.  It's terrible.  Passing obamacare and trying to subvert our election process are like a  new york penn league game compared to the MLB world series

That’s exactly my point! Nobody is trying to ‘subvert’ anything! Not on either side. They’re just focused on advancing their political agenda by any means they can justify to themselves. Where we differ is that you’ve come to the ridiculous conclusion that one side of the aisle is good, and the other is bad. Professional and personal experience has shown me that there are no such absolutes in the field of politics. 

21 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

That’s exactly my point! Nobody is trying to ‘subvert’ anything! Not on either side. They’re just focused on advancing their political agenda by any means they can justify to themselves. Where we differ is that you’ve come to the ridiculous conclusion that one side of the aisle is good, and the other is bad. Professional and personal experience has shown me that there are no such absolutes in the field of politics. 

Well you are wrong, it is possible and true. Trump is a criminal and The GOP loves him for it

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

So what's Smith's legal argument.  Trump knew he lost the election but pretended not to know in order to continue pressing his view the election was stolen?  

To stir up a riot, that’s why the lying is important. It fueled the violence and obstructed a government function