The Walls be Closing

Kemp

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And the presidential election was certified.

So….you don’t remember how Obamacare was passed into law. 

You should follow this up with some harebrained false equivalency regarding Trump’s criminal indictment in D.C.

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

is he imagining fake electors?  What do you think their purpose was?

there was an urban legend about a patient stealing a script pad, writing "one kilo mopheen" on a script and trying to get it filled at a pharmacy.  She was arrested.  Presumably you argue that she shouldn't have been.   Do you?

did she try to fill it herself or did she send fred flintstone?

9 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

You should follow this up with some harebrained false equivalency regarding Trump’s criminal indictment in D.C.

So ….you also don’t remember the levers of parliamentary procedure that were pulled to overturn the ‘will of the people’ and get that legislation passed. Okay. 

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So ….you also don’t remember the levers of parliamentary procedure that were pulled to overturn the ‘will of the people’ and get that legislation passed. Okay. 

Did anyone in Congress or Obama’s administration conspire to commit a crime, or illegally obstruct those proceedings in any way?  

No, I didn’t think so.

None of what you are saying has any relevance to the 2020 election certification.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

Did anyone in Congress or Obama’s administration conspire to commit a crime, or illegally obstruct those proceedings in any way?  

No, I didn’t think so.

None of what you are saying has any relevance to the 2020 election certification.

Working the parliamentary procedure levers at your disposal is NOT a crime.  At least it wasn't until this week. But go ahead, keep pretending that politicians don't do what politician's do.  So once again....do you recall how Obamacare was passed? Do you? 

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Working the parliamentary procedure levers at your disposal is NOT a crime.  At least it wasn't until this week. But go ahead, keep pretending that politicians don't do what politician's do.  So once again....do you recall how Obamacare was passed? Do you? 

Can you highlight where the use of fake electors is a viable lever and permitted in the Constitution?

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You sound like Otter in Animal House.  You’re just blowing smoke.  You either haven’t read the indictment or you don’t understand it.  

I will trust Jack Smith and his team of career prosecutors over whatever you think you’re trying to say that will exonerate Trump.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Do YOU recall how Obamacare was passed? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? 

Do you recall how you chastised me for bringing up Trump in the Biden thread - can you just stay focused and elaborate on the “parliamentary procedure” Trump was privy to as outlined in the Constitution?

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Do you recall how you chastised me for bringing up Trump in the Biden thread - can you just stay focused and elaborate on the “parliamentary procedure” Trump was privy to as outlined in the Constitution?

Ya see? You don’t know, or don’t remember, do you? Partisan hack! 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What Congress did with ObamaCare is irrelevant. You’re just deflecting because you no there are no levers except for state laws and the 14th amendment. 

Conspiracy to defraud the United States is against the law.

See 18 U.S.C. § 371

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

What Congress did with ObamaCare is irrelevant. You’re just deflecting because you no there are no levers except for state laws and the 14th amendment. 

Conspiracy to defraud the United States is against the law.

See 18 U.S.C. § 371

So you don’t want to remind us all what Congress did? 

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ya see? You don’t know, or don’t remember, do you? Partisan hack! 

you got nothin.  make your case or give it up.

58 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

did she try to fill it herself or did she send fred flintstone?

ah moving the goal posts.  I thought you were arguing that because his plans didn't work , he wasn't guilty.  Wait, you were....

MAGA's really have their propaganda work cut out for them going forward.  But the moronic base will stay loyal regardless.

Edited by redtail hawk

Just now, redtail hawk said:

you got nothin.  make your case or give it up.

So you also don’t remember how democrats subverted the ‘will of the people’ to get Obamacare passed? I thought you were are resident overly well read scholar, Hawk. Not on this topic apparently. 

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So you also don’t remember how democrats subverted the ‘will of the people’ to get Obamacare passed? I thought you were are resident overly well read scholar, Hawk. Not on this topic apparently. 

think whatever you want.  just make your case.  you don't require my help, do you?

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

That's what the beak is for.

EOLT6AdX0AEcNb5.jpg:large

this dude has carpal tunnel.  I just have a sore back.  God they are beautiful and imposing creatures.  There are a couple that soar over our house hunting.  Occasionally, they get close enough for a decent pic.  Have never gotten a great one tho.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

think whatever you want.  just make your case.  you don't require my help, do you?

this dude has carpal tunnel.  I just have a sore back.

Thanks ….just as I suspected. You can’t even bring yourself to voice the words. It’s okay. You won’t turn into a pillar of salt. I promise. 

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So you don’t want to remind us all what Congress did? 

I’m still waiting for you to articulate the constitutional issue raised by the levying of the most recent set of charges.  It’s starting to to like your claim of a constitutional issue is a hoax. 

• Like (+1) 1