The Walls be Closing

Kemp

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

This is fun. I haven’t seen anyone so dug in since you threw up all over yourself with the climate charts. 

They can’t bring themselves to even look in the mirror. Unbelievable 

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

yes, my spine is strong even if sore.  wish it weren't raining for paddle board yoga tonight.

What’s rain? 😉

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So you don’t want to remind us all what Congress did? 

The ACA already had its day in court.

Guess what?

ObamaCare is still here today.

Now - explain where false electors is a parliamentary lever of state/federal governments?

Thanks 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

The ACA already had its day in court.

Guess what?

ObamaCare is still here today.

Now - explain where false electors is a parliamentary lever of state/federal governments?

Thanks 

You’ll notice that I didn’t say Obamacare was illegal. Do you remember how it was passed? How the will of the people was subverted? How voters were disenfranchised? What parliamentary rules were used to pass it? 

Anyone? 

• Dislike 1

31 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

think whatever you want.  just make your case.  you don't require my help, do you?

This is the type of argument he’s trying to make.  You go to Best Buy and try to buy a new TV.  At the cashier, you ask, “do you accept personal checks?” They say yes.  You pull out a copy of one of your checks from your wallet and say, “well look, I have this copy of one of my checks - it’s not real, and your bank won’t accept it, but I promise you I’ll bring a real check when my finances are in order.”  Presumably the cashier would then tell you “no, that’s not gonna work.”  They would also probably call the manager and have you thrown out of the store. 

So, replace “check” with “state elector certification” and that’s what he thinks Trump and his team were perfectly within their rights to do in front of Congress on 1/6/2021.

When you try to pull this kind of stunt during a government proceeding?  It’s a crime.

Edited by 49er Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’ll notice that I didn’t say Obamacare was illegal. Do you remember how it was passed? How the will of the people was subverted? How voters were disenfranchised? What parliamentary rules were used to pass it? 

Anyone? 

why don't you just tell us all.  you seem to know.  better yet, diagram your argument.

Edited by redtail hawk

14 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

yes, my spine is strong even if sore.  wish it weren't raining for paddle board yoga tonight.

It’s as if you are saying it’s OK to be 100% wrong so long as you repeat it over and over, mixing in some name-calling and insults along the way. That’s an interesting approach. Probably something that’s commonplace in Lewiston.

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Anyone? 

Irrelevant. 

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

why don't you just tell use all.  you seem to know.  better yet, diagram your argument.

Let’s have the resident from Massachusetts tell us how it was done. It was his deepest of Blue State’s that purposely voted in a Republican to stop it, only to have congress go around the “will of the people” and revert to an earlier version of the Bill so it would pass; knowing that they didn’t have the votes. Was it illegal…nope! Was it using the rules of parliamentary procedure to get around democracy…absolutely! 

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Let’s have the resident from Massachusetts tell us how it was done. It was his deepest of Blue State’s that purposely voted in a Republican to stop it, only to have congress go around the “will of the people” and revert to an earlier version of the Bill so it would pass; knowing that they didn’t have the votes. Was it illegal…nope! Was it using the rules of parliamentary procedure to get around democracy…absolutely! 

so lay it out for us fully.  Was it ole tuck or Hannity that discussed this yesterday?

Edited by redtail hawk

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So what I draw from this is that you  believe the fake elector scheme to be consistent with the constitution and ergo perfectly legal.  Sick. 

Just now, redtail hawk said:

who would have ever guessed:  obfuscation from a MAGA.

Come on Hawk. This is politics, not medicine or architecture. If you haven’t figured it out by now BOTH SIDES use everything at their disposal to get to the results they want…until the vote comes down…and then they all go out together to a really expensive dinner at our expense.