The Walls be Closing

Kemp

20 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

I would argue that if it was working so well. The dems would not have chosen the outsider Obama over the established Clinton. and in turn the GOP base would not have chosen the outsider trump over the establishment.  

what an effin mess.

Obama was by no definition an outsider. Had been in government for 12 years.

Trump was an outsider.

21 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

People get charged with conspiracy even if they don’t get charged with another crime because requiring that the crime be done successfully in order to charge someone is dumb. 

Again, I'm not saying the crime needs to be "successful".  But there must be an act representative of the planning or commission of the crime beyond conspiracy.  And we have a different definition of "success".  In my thinking nobody gets charged with a successful crime because one element of success is getting away with it.  Being arrested is a condition of failure.  

Many such acts are alleged in the indictment. 

7 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Those were the statistics.

Pesky facts.

Over 80, guess what, old people die. I'm really sorry to break these cold hard facts to you, but that is what happens. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

People get charged with conspiracy even if they don’t get charged with another crime because requiring that the crime be done successfully in order to charge someone is dumb. 

Again, I'm not saying the crime needs to be "successful".  But there must be an act representative of the planning or commission of the crime beyond conspiracy.  And we have a different definition of "success".  In my thinking nobody gets charged with a successful crime because one element of success is getting away with it.  Being arrested is a condition of failure.  

There was no planning by Trump and his associates?

Aren't the engagement of fake electors proof of a plan?

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Clinton was a terrible candidate as is trump.  Obama was an attractive candidate to many including some establishment people.  From my perspective, he was the hybrid.  For example, while espousing a national healthcare system he got a much less radical program enacted.  I don't think you can lump the 3 together.

I disagree about Clinton being a terrible candidate. She had been almost the prime target by the Right for 30 years.

Enough of that rubbed off onto Dems to make her vulnerable.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

I disagree about Clinton being a terrible candidate. She had been almost the prime target by the Right for 30 years.

Enough of that rubbed off onto Dems to make her vulnerable.

She was terrible in that she was unlikeable to many including me.  What I can't understand is how current R's find trump likable.

12 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

yes.  people kind of expect government to represent them and their needs. not the wills of the investment class that openly purchase them.

Unfortunately, the founders set it up for the benefit of the investment class.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Over 80, guess what, old people die. I'm really sorry to break these cold hard facts to you, but that is what happens. 

I have already presented the facts by political party.

Of course, the older a person is the more vulnerable they are.

The point is that post vaccine availability, Rs died at a rate about 43% higher than Ds.

Trump is the equivalent to the nth degree of that guy that burns the flag….and has a team of lawyers, a media conglomerate, and 35 percent of the country, trying to condone, rationalize, and justify it….because it is “legal”.

This is what support for DT has become….This is who you guys are.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Of course he will be convicted by a commie DC jury.

Of course the SC will overturn.

Garland and Smith know this full well.

The whole point is to stop him from running.

Election Interference. 

It's curious that Trump supporters call others Communists while their cult leader praises the leaders of China, Russia, and North Korea.

Actually, it's not curious. It's evidence of their stupidity and fealty to their cult leader.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

so no excess deaths from covid in the under 80 population?  Especially the unvaxxed?

factually and demonstrably incorrect.

The chicken squawks again. 

All you do is squawk all day that's why you're the red tail chicken. 

Don't peddle your fear here chicken. 

And I'm not debating COVID deaths with you, those statistics, like statics often are, are manipulated 

Edited by TSOL
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I have already presented the facts by political party.

Of course, the older a person is the more vulnerable they are.

The point is that post vaccine availability, Rs died at a rate about 43% higher than Ds.

Whose worse? A fool, or someone who argued with a fool? 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1