The Walls be Closing

Kemp

21 minutes ago, Kemp said:

That darned Constitution keeps getting in their way.

Suppose that's why Trump wants to get rid of it, too.

The Trumpers in this thread lecturing us about what is legal and illegal, back the guy who wants to throw out the Constitution.

I thought they were pro-Originalism  apparently they don't even know what it means.

When you're a cult member there is no need for logic. The leader tells them what is logical.

The Dems started this shyt. You should be proud!

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I apologize for not spending 24 hours a day here.

That doesn't make you any less stupid.

Remember when our govt ordered all those body bags for COVID? And set up all those mobile crematoriums? And the toilet paper, omg the toilet paper shortages 

So many young strong vibrant lives, taken, stolen, by the unvaccinated... 

Crazy times man

• Angry 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Remember when our govt ordered all those body bags for COVID? And set up all those mobile crematoriums? And the toilet paper, omg the toilet paper shortages 

Crazy times man

like when Cuomo resisted trump and the feds help and created nursing home death centers?  then said it never happened.  good times.

Or the official "put them on ventilators" when that was death sentence.

I love the part where they say that, and all the lockdown and mandates never happened.

8 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

like when Cuomo resisted trump and the feds help and created nursing home death centers?  then said it never happened.  good times.

Or the official "put them on ventilators" when that was death sentence.

I love the part where they say that, and all the lockdown and mandates never happened.

It was all such a scam. Brought to you by morons like the chicken, and shemp 

• Agree 1

55 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

The Dems started this shyt. You should be proud!

True.

Who can forget when Hillary's supporters stormed the capitol and she ordered up a slate of fake electors, and when her supporters hatched a plan to kidnap a sitting governor, and when she made calls threatening government officials to find thousands of votes for her?

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Crazy times man

Yeah, I remember those countless trucks with piled up dead bodies in sacks a couple miles from my house.

Anyway, you still can't dispute that lots more Rs died of Covid than Ds after the vaccine was made available.

You sure can type lots of other words, though.

Facts still matter.

Your feelings don't.

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Yeah, I remember those countless trucks with piled up dead bodies in sacks a couple miles from my house.

Anyway, you still can't dispute that lots more Rs died of Covid than Ds after the vaccine was made available.

You sure can type lots of other words, though.

Facts still matter.

Your feelings don't.

Spoken like a true little billstime clone. 

Trucks with countless sacks of bodies a couple of miles from your house? I will defer if you can show some sort of evidence to that. 

And that whole R vs D thing just makes you sound... Less credible 

32 minutes ago, TSOL said:

It was all such a scam. Brought to you by morons like the chicken, and shemp 

7 million deaths is a scam.

No wonder we've got guys like Trump's lunch buddies Fuentes and Mr. Kardashian saying that the Holocaust was a scam, too. 

8 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Spoken like a true little billstime clone. 

Trucks with countless sacks of bodies a couple of miles from your house? I will defer if you can show some sort of evidence to that. 

And that whole R vs D thing just makes you sound... Less credible 

You really are an ignorant ahole.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/coronavirus-temporary-morgue-new-york-manhattan-911-bellevue-hospital-a9446201.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8167283/Horrifying-moment-dead-bodies-loaded-refrigerated-truck-forklift.html

I can't help that so many more R's died after the vaccine was available. Great thinkers like yourself caused that.

Edited by Kemp

14 minutes ago, Kemp said:

True.

Who can forget when Hillary's supporters stormed the capitol and she ordered up a slate of fake electors, and when her supporters hatched a plan to kidnap a sitting governor, and when she made calls threatening government officials to find thousands of votes for her?

No she sat back and laughed while her fake nonsense was promoted to first impact an election and then impeach a President. She is literally the worst of the worst….bar none! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

No she sat back and laughed while her fake nonsense was promoted to first impact an election and then impeach a President. She is literally the worst of the worst….bar none! 

Laughing worse than trying to overthrow the government says Deek.

And he keeps telling us how bright and fair-minded he is.

Imagine if he had a bias.

Comey helped Trump get elected but the FBI was on Hillary's side according to this great thinker.

Edited by Kemp

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I love your reference to the republican deaths vs democrat deaths. Did they check their voter cards and notate it on the death certificate? 

Where are the charts and graphs on this? Who compiled this data? I have so many questions about this. Please enlighten me 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Kemp said:

Laughing worse than trying to overthrow the government says Deek.

And he keeps telling us how bright and fair-minded he is.

Imagine if he had a bias.

Trying to overthrow the entire government now? With an unarmed guy dressed like a bison as the centerpiece of the coup. You’re being played for a fool! 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, TSOL said:

I love your reference to the republican deaths vs democrat deaths. Did they check their voter cards and notate it on the death certificate? 

Where are the charts and graphs on this? Who compiled this data? I have so many questions about this. Please enlighten me 

I've already posted it twice.

The only way I would post it again for you would be if you agreed to disappear from the chat if you saw it.

Since we both know you won't do that, there would be no point.

What we've learned about you is that statistics and evidence will be ignored by you in favor of following your cult leader.

On a positive note, it will be fun watching you squeal like a pig as all of this unfolds. It will be good for you, too. You can storm a government building, defecate on its walls and have a great time until you get jailed, while your cult leader tells you he's standing up for you.

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Trying to overthrow the entire government now? With an unarmed guy dressed like a bison as the centerpiece of the coup. You’re being played for a fool! 

It's Trump, not the bison guy who's charged with the big crimes. I thought you knew that.

Poorly done crimes are still crimes.

• Like (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I've already posted it twice.

The only way I would post it again for you would be if you agreed to disappear from the chat if you saw it.

Since we both know you won't do that, there would be no point.

What we've learned about you is that statistics and evidence will be ignored by you in favor of following your cult leader.

On a positive note, it will be fun watching you squeal like a pig as all of this unfolds. It will be good for you, too. You can storm a government building, defecate on its walls and have a great time until you get jailed, while your cult leader tells you he's standing up for you.

Well, some people are more comfortable being told, some people are more comfortable thinking for themselves. Everybody's different I guess. 

I bet you still have toilet paper hoarded up in your basement, don't you. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

16 minutes ago, Kemp said:

It's Trump, not the bison guy who's charged with the big crimes. I thought you knew that.

Poorly done crimes are still crimes.

So Trump was going to ‘overthrow the entire government’ by himself? You guys are incredible. Can you get anymore ridiculous? At some point over the past few years you’ve built this guy up into the greatest super villain of all time. Don’t you see how utterly childish and ridiculous this makes you look? I’m guessing not. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4