The Walls be Closing

Kemp

Just now, ChiGoose said:

Don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m a capitalist. 

Maybe lay off the paint chips for a bit. 

A former republican too eh?

:lol:

Good one.

You're a useful idiot living in clown world. Under a green sky. Every day.

But by all means keep up your hand waving long winded diatribes of BS.

I missed them. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

A former republican too eh?

Good one.

You're a useful idiot living in clown world. Under a green sky. Every day.

But by all means keep up your hand waving long winded diatribes of BS.

I missed them. 

I don’t lie. I don’t see the point of lying on a message board. Seems pathetic. 

Almost as pathetic as spending your time being an internet troll, but to each their own I suppose. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I don’t lie. I don’t see the point of lying on a message board. Seems pathetic. 

Almost as pathetic as spending your time being an internet troll, but to each their own I suppose. 

The King doesn't lie!!!

Did you hear that everyone?

Dude you lie every time you post.

TDS will do that to you.

And I don't know King, I think it's peak pathetic to whine to mods about those hurtful notifications at the top right of your screen.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

The King doesn't lie!!!

Did you hear that everyone?

Dude you lie every time you post.

TDS will do that to you.

And I don't know King, I think it's peak pathetic to whine to mods about those hurtful notifications at the top right of your screen.

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that the person with the intellectual capacity of 1st grader wouldn’t know what the word “lie” means, but you never seem to find a bottom to your ignorance. 

A commendable commitment to stupidity. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, ChiGoose said:

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that the person with the intellectual capacity of 1st grader wouldn’t know what the word “lie” means, but you never seem to find a bottom to your ignorance. 

A commendable commitment to stupidity. 

The chi town lawyer who finds nazi rally flyers everwhere, thinks our current POTUS has simply lost a bit off the old fastball, and can't follow basic instructions is disparaging my intellect?

I'd like to thank you kindly for the compliment.

You getting enough oxygen through that double mask?

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

10 indictments. 

Bad day to be Trump or one of his cult members.

It would be nice if the trial is on tv for all to see and hear. Otherwise Trump will continue to push his lies about the process.

It should be televised, but Trump will tell us he is innocent and his cult members will insist he is innocent, no matter what comes out.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆🤡🤣

We’ve got lots of theories, we just don’t have the evidence

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7hlwbodaj9kpgcok1na

Wondering if he is one of the indictments. 

Turn on Fox News right now - Hannity - tears, lies, Democrats this, blah blah blah, Hunter.

Now Levine is on - you don’t indict a sitting POTUS - when are these freaks going to wake up and realize that Trump is not POTUS.

Hilarious

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Trump will cry for more money and the fools will send it.

Trump is the greatest phony televangelist of all time.

It’s really sad. These are the people that think they’re “saving America” but would never actually support policy that helps America. They would rather chase a desperate dream that never really existed outside their own memories. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

It’s really sad. These are the people that think they’re “saving America” but would never actually support policy that helps America. They would rather chase a desperate dream that never really existed outside their own memories. 

They are all victims, with their cult leader cast as the greatest victim of all.

No wonder they so often utter Jesus and Trump in the same breath.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

They are all victims, with their cult leader cast as the greatest victim of all.

No wonder they so often utter Jesus and Trump in the same breath.

The majority of Trumper‘s that I talk to you it really all balls down to. They think that Trump is one of them.

The sad part about that is, it is not nor has it ever been true. Trump wouldn’t piss on these people if they were on fire.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The majority of Trumper‘s that I talk to you it really all balls down to. They think that Trump is one of them.

The sad part about that is, it is not nor has it ever been true. Trump wouldn’t piss on these people if they were on fire.

It really is unreal how the guy who lived in a mansion with gold plated everything somehow convinced half the country he was just some good ol’ boy like Jimmy Carter.

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Have you noticed that it's never a good time to indict Trump?

Sorta like how the Pubbies view when is an appropriate time to put in a new Supreme Court Justice. 

it's official.

Trump, 18 others indicted for trying to overthrow 2020 Georgia election

Former President Donald Trump and 18 allies were charged on Monday with conspiring to overturn the results of the 2020 election in Georgia.

In a sweeping 98-page indictment handed up by a Fulton County grand jury, Trump was charged with racketeering and a dozen other felonies, such as solicitation of violation of oath by a public officer, conspiracy to commit forgery in the first degree and false statements and writings. The indictment contained 41 criminal counts.

It marks the fourth time that Trump has been criminally charged ― and the second time this August the former president has been indicted for his attempts to cling to power.

The Georgia case is unique because in addition to Trump, it also charges a cast of supporting players— from former New York City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani to then White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows and former Georgia Republican Party Chairman David Shafer.

The long-anticipated indictment, which came after the grand jurors heard roughly 10 hours of testimony on Monday, will place Atlanta at the center of an historic legal battle that could be bitterly waged in court as Trump campaigns to return to the White House. He has strongly denied any wrongdoing in Georgia after the 2020 election.

Also indicted Tuesday were Trump co-defendants: state Sen. Shawn Still; attorneys John Eastman, Sidney Powell, Jenna Ellis, Bob Cheeley, Ray Smith III and Kenneth Chesebro; former assistant U.S. attorney general Jeffrey Clark; GOP strategist Michael Roman; former Coffee County elections supervisor Misty Hampton; former Coffee County GOP chairwoman Cathy Latham; Atlanta bail bondsman Scott Hall; publicist Trevian Kutti; Illinois pastor Stephen Cliffguard Lee; and Harrison Floyd, who briefly ran for a suburban Atlanta U.S. House seat before serving as director of Black Voices for Trump.

The charges are the culmination of a 2 1/2-year criminal investigation launched by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis shortly after Trump’s leaked Jan. 2, 2021, phone call with Brad Raffensperger, during which he asked the Georgia secretary of state to “find” him 11,780 votes.

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Right and that's why none of them care about any of this.  What's that say about our society at large?

19 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Trump, 18 others indicted for trying to overthrow 2020 Georgia election

Former President Donald Trump and 18 allies were charged on Monday with conspiring to overturn the results of the 2020 election in Georgia.

In a sweeping 98-page indictment handed up by a Fulton County grand jury, Trump was charged with racketeering and a dozen other felonies, such as solicitation of violation of oath by a public officer, conspiracy to commit forgery in the first degree and false statements and writings. The indictment contained 41 criminal counts.

It marks the fourth time that Trump has been criminally charged ― and the second time this August the former president has been indicted for his attempts to cling to power.

The Georgia case is unique because in addition to Trump, it also charges a cast of supporting players— from former New York City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani to then White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows and former Georgia Republican Party Chairman David Shafer.

The long-anticipated indictment, which came after the grand jurors heard roughly 10 hours of testimony on Monday, will place Atlanta at the center of an historic legal battle that could be bitterly waged in court as Trump campaigns to return to the White House. He has strongly denied any wrongdoing in Georgia after the 2020 election.

Also indicted Tuesday were Trump co-defendants: state Sen. Shawn Still; attorneys John Eastman, Sidney Powell, Jenna Ellis, Bob Cheeley, Ray Smith III and Kenneth Chesebro; former assistant U.S. attorney general Jeffrey Clark; GOP strategist Michael Roman; former Coffee County elections supervisor Misty Hampton; former Coffee County GOP chairwoman Cathy Latham; Atlanta bail bondsman Scott Hall; publicist Trevian Kutti; Illinois pastor Stephen Cliffguard Lee; and Harrison Floyd, who briefly ran for a suburban Atlanta U.S. House seat before serving as director of Black Voices for Trump.

The charges are the culmination of a 2 1/2-year criminal investigation launched by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis shortly after Trump’s leaked Jan. 2, 2021, phone call with Brad Raffensperger, during which he asked the Georgia secretary of state to “find” him 11,780 votes.

How did Senator LG avoid indictment?

3 minutes ago, T&C said:

How much money is being wasted on this witch hunt? I really hope that the majority of America can see this.

Oh they can.

Trump's poll numbers will undoubtedly rise again, just like the first three times the commies indicted him.

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The King hard at work with more hand waving TDS bloviating...

Shocker!

For people who think Trump is simply being prosecuted for challenging the election, here's why that is false:

Imagine you believe your neighbor stole some of your stuff. You are 100% sure they did and you want it back. So you decide to take action by doing the following:

• You tell them you know they have your stuff and you want it back but they deny it
  • You tell everyone who listens that they are a thief and have stolen your things
  • You call the police on them but the police do not find your stuff when they search your neighbor's place
  • You sue your neighbor, but you lose in court because you cannot prove they have your stuff

At this point, you have done absolutely nothing illegal. Even if you *still* believe your neighbor has your stuff and still talk crap about them, you have acted within the bounds of the law. But then, because it has not resulted in the outcome you wanted, you:

• Talk to your friends about getting your stuff back
  • Organize a plan for your friends to break into your neighbors house to get your stuff back
  • Call your neighbor and threaten them if they don't return your stuff
  • Per your plan, some of your friends then actually try to break into your neighbor's home to retrieve your stuff but are unsuccessful

At this point, you've broken the law. It doesn't matter if your neighbor has your stuff. You've gone beyond your legal rights to recourse and have engaged in a crime.

Trump had legal ways to challenge the election. He tried them and he lost. Then he moved on to illegal means and is now facing the consequences.

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 2