Bills have shown interest in Lavonte David.

MAJBobby

24 minutes ago, appoo said:

Thing is, if Long is the LB, then the Bills would have to go to a real 4-3 because they wouldn't have two backers who can go sideline to sideline and they have to play Long as much as they'd be paying him, and then add another slot to go Dime as your base pass package,  because they would only have 1 backer who's reliable in coverage

If anything, I'd rather just toss Bernard into the fire as the Will then pay for someone like Long

Did you.... like what you saw from Bernard?

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Maybe thats what Beane is banking on too, but oofta... I was not impressed at all with Bernard.

Unfortunately, Josh Allen may have priced them out of adding FA over a 3rd round pick. That's the thing with having a franchise QB getting paid like one...hitting on your top 100 picks is a must, those guys have to be able to start at some point in their rookie deals

Edited by appoo
  • Like (+1) 1

On 3/14/2023 at 12:57 AM, Big Blitz said:

Get this guy.  

Get Poyer back at 7 mill per.  

Draft safeties WRs and IOLs.   

Fortify oline depth.  

Swing a trade for a WR.  

Done.  

You sound like the kind of person who gets into trouble with credit card debt.

11 hours ago, appoo said:

Unfortunately, Josh Allen may have priced them out of adding FA over a 3rd round pick. That's the thing with having a franchise QB getting paid like one...hitting on your top 100 picks is a must, those guys have to be able to start at some point in their rookie deals

Should probably trade Allen then so people on here can have a more exciting free agency 

12 hours ago, Einstein said:

Did you.... like what you saw from Bernard?

We honestly didn’t see enough of Benard to know what he actually is

I’m not saying that he’s the answer because we haven’t seen enough of him to know that I still feel like he’s more like mulano, so not the answer at middle linebacker

But he was a rookie

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BillsDiehard said:

I'd rather pay 7-8m for a proven commodity and an area of need than for a WR with 4 career TDs that's been in the league for 4 years!

My god, it's a 3.5 million cap hit with an out after this year. Who cares about the actual guaranteed money?  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Bag of Milk said:

Bills should have drafted Leo Chenal instead of Bernard last year.

He has the physicality that this team is lacking.

He started slow his rookie year on a stacked Chiefs team, but was all over the field in the Super Bowl.

love the player, but doesnt at all fit a 2 LB system

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.