Matt Milano Contract Extension, as per Adam Schefter

SCBills

3 hours ago, Rigotz said:

Can we please just keep this thread about Milano?

This is a great win for him and the team. Don’t make this another Tremaine Edmunds thread.

You can. I don’t mind being blocked, if you’d like, but don’t tell me what to do.  
Edit : With all the other suggestions given, it seems only Edmunds pisses you off. 🤔

Edited by Dopey

21 minutes ago, Dopey said:

You can. I don’t mind being blocked, if you’d like, but don’t tell me what to do.  

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Micah is on the shortlist he definitely has a DILF vibe. But he might also be a bit dull in the bedroom 😁🤣

Be careful guys. Rigotz wants this to be about Milano. And Milano only. 

• Haha (+1) 3

38 minutes ago, loyal2dagame said:

This must be wrong.  I read right here on TBD/TSW that Beane can't draft and is a bad GM. April 1st is weeks away.  What gives.........

Great to lockup the linchpin of the defense for some extra years. Good deal for both sides. 

If he knew he was going to be an All-Pro do you think he would have waited until the 5th round to take him???

• Eyeroll 2

3 hours ago, Mango said:

I think the chiefs are an example of the opposite. They shed contracts and relied heavily on rookie draft picks starting all over the field on both sides of the ball.

When you have Mahomes, Allen, etc. you always have a chance. And the expectation is that you can always have a chance to win one.

But the fact that they won this year should be a huge concern for the league. They’re going to be a better team in 23 than they were in 22. Better teams don’t always win the SB, but the Chiefs are pretty cush going forward. 

Sadly I don't think this is something we will ever see with McD since he's a "you have to earn it" type of coach.

Yes there have been players that have gotten their starts but really feel like he needs to break that mindset and let some of these kids that are drafted in the 1st and 2nd round go through their struggles on the field instead of coddling them.

Cook and his 25% of the offensive snaps for the season is a good example.

Then you have Bobby Hart and Cody Ford as your starting linemen because they "put in the work".

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SCBills said:

Well said.  The Pegula’s deserve recognition for the fact they will spend whatever it takes on the team. 

Except for a d0me.

1 hour ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

If he knew he was going to be an All-Pro do you think he would have waited until the 5th round to take him???

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Beane didn’t draft Milano!!!!

We know there are some posters who are still insisting that Beane was actually doing the draft even though he was the assistant GM for Panthers.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.