Old Buffalo Bills Message Board

Neubs24 was actually a good mod. I remember he worked at the airport then just fell off the face of the earth.

I sat with him at a Bills/Vikings game years ago right behind the Minnesota bench.

Edited by Beast

1 hour ago, Beast said:

Neubs24 was actually a good mod. I remember he worked at the airport then just fell off the face of the earth.

I sat with him at a Bills/Vikings game years ago right behind the Minnesota bench.

I'm still in touch with Neubs, he now works for the government. Their kids are at that age where it's all baseball and other activities so most of his free time is spent being a family man. They a lot of times sit in the kids section for Bills games so maybe that's why you haven't run into him lately.

• Like (+1) 2

Hey, all! I'm a long time lurker here as well as on the old Bills board. I don't recall if I ever even had a profile on the former and this is my first time posting here. I just wanted to pop in to suggest checking out https://archive.org/web/ if you're interested in reliving the dark (but fun) years. It's an internet archive that saves snapshots of websites over time.

Just search there for "boards.buffalobills.com" and you'll find more than 700 saves over the years. Lots of memories to be found. Enjoy!

22 hours ago, WhoTom said:

I seem to recall THE SLAMMER wanting the Bills to draft Ryan Nassib because he knew Marrone's system.

Must've been all those painkillers you take, House. 😉

I forgot that dude existed. Ryan Nassib….wow!  Back then if the dude had a pulse, someone wanted him as our starting QB.

Edited by davefan66

6 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Like T&C

Worst moderator in the history of Internet forums.

The absolute worst. By far. The worst.

5 hours ago, T&C said:

I'm still in touch with Neubs, he now works for the government. Their kids are at that age where it's all baseball and other activities so most of his free time is spent being a family man. They a lot of times sit in the kids section for Bills games so maybe that's why you haven't run into him lately.

Wasn’t as bad as a certain mod here:wub:

Edited by Sherlock Holmes
  • Agree 1

15 hours ago, Beast said:

I believe he had a dope Monte Carlo SS Aero too.

(based on that I always pictured him with a mullet)

9 hours ago, BuffaloSol said:

I was there, way more toxic. Didn't Chris Brown get on there a lot?

I think he did until he started getting hammered for his pink shirts. That hurt him more than being called an in house shill calling himself a "reporter".

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/25/2023 at 8:16 PM, Floridagatorsbuffalobills said:

Hey all,

So I use to be a regular on the old official Bills message board when they had the message board on their actual website. They shut it down after the Pegulas took over and my message board days ended, but after that Bengals game I had to start looking for places to vent.

Just curious if anyone in here was a regular on that board?

I used to be on that board every night. Faded with time. The originals, not all

this wild stuff you see from social media fans. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.