Old Buffalo Bills Message Board

On 1/25/2023 at 8:16 PM, Floridagatorsbuffalobills said:

Hey all,

So I use to be a regular on the old official Bills message board when they had the message board on their actual website. They shut it down after the Pegulas took over and my message board days ended, but after that Bengals game I had to start looking for places to vent.

Just curious if anyone in here was a regular on that board?

I was. Remember you posting there!

On 1/25/2023 at 8:26 PM, Chaos said:

It was a shame they just tool all the old content away.  It would be fun to back and see some of the old threads from many years ago. 

I thought it was cool when Chris Brown used to interact with fans there

On 1/25/2023 at 8:55 PM, Floridagatorsbuffalobills said:

Haha, remember the dude that always defended Trent Edwards? Can’t remember his username but he always defended Edwards even when he went to Jacksonville. 

SaviorEdwards wasn't it?

On 1/25/2023 at 9:08 PM, RocCityRoller said:

I was. Miss Wyo

She's on twitter :)

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Figster said:

BBMB had inside connections that leaked sensative Bills intel. Myself personally, this is what brought the house down in my humble opinion.

100% true. I distinctly remembered for the 2014 the day before it leaked Buffalo they were gonna trade up and take Sammy to the point I remember looking at a coworkers screen who found the post.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Does anyone remember the name of the poster who mercilessly defended Tyrod Taylor? Some of the last posts I remember where from right after Josh was drafted and that poster essentially saying we f’ed up trading Taylor and especially f’ed up taking Josh. I’ve always wanted to hear that persons perspective now, especially because their ego was big I bet they’d try and squirm around it some how. 

19 minutes ago, Tanoros said:

Does anyone remember the name of the poster who mercilessly defended Tyrod Taylor? Some of the last posts I remember where from right after Josh was drafted and that poster essentially saying we f’ed up trading Taylor and especially f’ed up taking Josh. I’ve always wanted to hear that persons perspective now, especially because their ego was big I bet they’d try and squirm around it some how. 

I remember reading his posts because I couldn't afford a magazine 

• Haha (+1) 4

13 hours ago, Beast said:

T&C, you were an awful moderator. Own it.

You are a hell of a lot better when you’re just one of us. You actually seem like a pretty decent guy. 

Is it terrible that I thought the EXACT same thing about you?

I recall got offered a mod job right at the end myself....I'd have been terrible too.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Golden*Wheels said:

I recall got offered a mod job right at the end myself....I'd have been terrible too.

No, you would have been great.

• Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Golden*Wheels said:

Not at all. I did suck at it. I had it for about a month and quit.

Edited by Beast
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Beast said:

I didn't know you had been a mod.  I can only imagine.   Easy to see why you quit.

I survived in the job only because I took a low-key approach.   I thought of myself as a near-sighted referee who forget to bring my glasses to the game.   You had to be way out of bounds before I could tell it was time to blow the whistle.  Like I said, it was like the WWE.  

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

I didn't know you had been a mod.  I can only imagine.   Easy to see why you quit.

I survived in the job only because I took a low-key approach.   I thought of myself as a near-sighted referee who forget to bring my glasses to the game.   You had to be way out of bounds before I could tell it was time to blow the whistle.  Like I said, it was like the WWE.  

that and you stayed away from the politics section. thats where the 1st set of "cmon guys ... you got to do better or they are going to shut the board down" started. then the politics section got shut down and the entire board follow about a couple months after.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Beast said:

BoftheE, that would have been me too. Rest of it goes too though. You're always a good guy as a poster AFAIK and read ya.

Maybe mods just suck period! XD

2 hours ago, HOUSE said:

No, you would have been great.

I kinda doubt it...I had people I really liked (like...almost real friends, you know who you was) and people I really didn't. I don't think I could have stayed impartial.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/25/2023 at 8:28 PM, HOUSE said:

I was THE SLAMMER but don't tell anyone

I seem to recall THE SLAMMER wanting the Bills to draft Ryan Nassib because he knew Marrone's system.

Must've been all those painkillers you take, House. 😉

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.