Bengals' Board Monitoring TBD

thenorthremembers

3 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Started civil enough but quickly got into thrashing our fans, and city.   Going as far as to say the Bills used a tragedy to call off the previous game because "they wanted no part of us."  Also mentioned us saying Skylar Thompson is a great QB, which I dont recall in the least

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Threads-from-our-Frenemies-part-2?page=2

If they want an honest opinion I think they are an incredibly talented football team.    Think their QB is gifted but incredibly cocky, and as far as cities go...

Who cares what they think? They are fans....gonna have good ones and bad ones faithful ones and band Waggoners and cocky and civil (just like us and EVERY fan base of a professional team).

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Why though!?

Cincinnati is one of the few franchises left in the NFL that's won fewer honors than the Bills. 

They've got zero rings, we've got zero rings. We've won four conference titles to their three, 13 division titles to their 11, we've got two pre-merger titles to their zero.

When your franchise is quantifiably less successful than the Bills, you shut your mouth until reality is on your side. 

We also have 12 Hall of Famers to their (checks notes) three... and one of those three is T.O. who played one year there, and another is Charlie Joiner who I would wager spent more years on our coaching staff than he did as a Bengals WR.  🤣

7 minutes ago, BRH said:

We also have 12 Hall of Famers to their (checks notes) three... and one of those three is T.O. who played one year there, and another is Charlie Joiner who I would wager spent more years on our coaching staff than he did as a Bengals WR.  🤣

Wait, Cris Collinsworth is not a HOF WR?  JK I knew that, it's just his affect

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Matt_In_NH said:

When we got matched up with the chiefs last year I went to their board and o e guy said “ let’s rape them til the room stinks”.   This is tame.  

One fan over there was calling Damar “Deadmar.” I don’t know if there’s a lower class of message board than CP.

• Angry 2
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, blacklabel said:

Meh, never been much into the "Bills/Bengals Bros" thing. Yeah, they helped Bills into the playoffs back in 2017 but I don't even know if there's any players from that roster on their current roster. 

It's da playoffs. And I don't like 'em. Don't like 'em one bit. Sick of 'em, really. Lot of them seem to have big mouths. That makes me hope the Bills go out there and piledrive those orange rat sonsabishes right thru a table. 

Much like Abraham Parnassus did to H.R. Pickens they must CRUSH their enemies into the ground! Grind their bones into dirt!!

The guy who caught the pass. Tyler Boyd 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Still can't wait to see their reaction to our reaction on their reaction.

But what are your feelings about their reaction to our reaction to their reaction to our reaction on their reaction?

45 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

One fan over there was calling Damar “Deadmar.” I don’t know if there’s a lower class of message board than CP.

He's alive, so

Edited by Beck Water

I’ve been thinking of why Cincinnati fans can blow off close playoff wins as not being concerning. The Bengals hadn’t won a playoff game in 30 years until last January. Then they won three in a row in close, miraculous fashion. They just kept winning. They didn’t blow teams out. There was no offensive explosions. They beat the Titans 19-17 with a FG at the gun after getting a tipped ball INT. Then, they somehow comeback from being down 21-3 in the AFC Championship Game. And now they get a miraculous win, made by a local boy. It really must seem to them they are simply unbeatable in the AFC playoffs.

4 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Way to talk bs and over exaggerate everything about us on your home forum @Caesar. You now lost my respect here.

I'm guessing you are not reading all the comments directed at me.

"i am this arrogant because i know i know football. &  i am just disrespectful toward cinci trash"

"Your boy Hendrickson though? He's piece of crap, dirty player."

"Another piece of crap, dirty player."

"I'm not scared of Jordan burrows, ...I'm not going to spell his name right. He doesn't deserve it. The cockswagger chump puffing on cigars is cute if you're making a tic toc..."

"The other dude I don't know his name but it's cool they have two JAGs at RB."

These are from the last 24 hours, very classy.

Edited by Caesar

1 minute ago, Caesar said:

I'm guessing you are not reading all the comments directed at me.

"i am this arrogant because i know i know football. &  i am just disrespectful toward cinci trash"

"Your boy Hendrickson though? He's piece of crap, dirty player."

"Another piece of crap, dirty player."

"I'm not scared of Jordan burrows, ...I'm not going to spell his name right. He doesn't deserve it. The cockswagger chump puffing on cigars is cute if you're making a tic toc..."

"The other dude I don't know his name but it's cool they have two JAGs at RB."

These are from the last 24 hours, very classy.

Not for nothing but I’ve always been curious as to why someone would create a username, post and reply on another fan forum? I’ve perused other teams boards to get a sense of what they may be dealing with, injuries, slumps etc. I would never interact with them though and if I did I wouldn’t expect them to necessarily be inviting. Not judging just think it’s strange to do that and then complain about it. 

• Agree 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.