Shady and Poyer talking about Hyde possibly returning this week

extrahammer

2 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

That was prior to the Dolphins game and therefore things could have changed (better progress than expected). Nobody is officially ruled out until the week of the game.

CSH, he reaffirmed today.

Hyde’s out.  Whatever the man needs for his neck.  That’s a no joke risk injury.  I’m just so happy at least he’s practicing.  We make it through Cincy,  I’ll bet he’s there.

4 hours ago, SCBills said:

Doesn't seem like a McDermott move to declare someone out and then all of a sudden he plays.   I guess you could say that falls under "sportsmanship" but it doesn't seem like the kind McD would engage in.  

"Gamesmanship"...big difference. 

4 hours ago, SCBills said:

Doesn't seem like a McDermott move to declare someone out and then all of a sudden he plays.   I guess you could say that falls under "sportsmanship" but it doesn't seem like the kind McD would engage in.  

"Gamesmanship"...big difference. McCoy is all excited to be part of the show....I'm guessing he mis-heard or misinterpreted what Hyde said...if anything. McCoy should be aware of what McDermott about Hyde playing. I'll believe it when I see it.

4 hours ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Listening to Hyde, I believe him when he says that he is doing everything he can to get on the field. 

Right.  But that doesnt guarantee when/if he will play .

4 hours ago, MJS said:

He was a good teammate and never did anything but play hard every time he stepped on the field.

I expected him to come here and be a distraction, but he just wasn't.

His first season in Buffalo he was most certainly a distraction..........his fixation on Kelly and his old team carried well into the season culminating in him being humiliated/shut down by his former coach/team in a devastating late season loss for the Bills playoff hopes.   He famously stayed behind in Philly when the team returned home.   

Soon after his lousy first season in Buffalo ended with an injury.   

That offseason he and his buddies assaulted some cops back in Philly and he finally bottomed out with is careless/selfish behavior and dedicated himself to being a good teammate and had one last good season before he hit the wall and became a sub-league average ypc RB.

Nowadays he's all about his Philadelphia Eagles.   He has shot down any idea that the Bills are as good as his Eagles this season.   No idea why they brought him back to lead the charge recently.    The Bills got 1 very good season out of him and paid him for 5.    It's like the Dolphins bringing in Thurman Thomas to lead the school of fish or whatever sh!t they do.  :lol:  

Edited by BADOLBILZ
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Angry 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Dislike 2

7 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Eff Shady x infinity, can’t keep up.

Never wanted to be here.

I reckon Shady would say your opinion on him is "Ass Ass".  I would tend to agree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQHM-R_h8ng

LeSean McCoy called Dak Prescott ASS on LIVE TV!! #shorts - YouTube

Im not gonna lie. I haven't read the thread all the way through but just the OP thread title made my heart beat a bit faster. Hyde Back this week?

oh baby Baby BABY if it were true.

WOW

Edited by muppy

3 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

His first season in Buffalo he was most certainly a distraction..........his fixation on Kelly and his old team carried well into the season culminating in him being humiliated/shut down by his former coach/team in a devastating late season loss for the Bills playoff hopes.   He famously stayed behind in Philly when the team returned home.   

That offseason he and his buddies assaulted some cops back in Philly and he finally bottomed out with is careless/selfish behavior and dedicated himself to being a good teammate and had one last good season before he hit the wall and became a sub-league average ypc RB.

Nowadays he's all about his Philadelphia Eagles.   He has shot down any idea that the Bills are as good as his Eagles this season.   No idea why they brought him back to lead the charge recently.    The Bills got 1 very good season out of him and paid him for 5.    It's like the Dolphins bringing in Thurman Thomas to lead the school of fish or whatever sh!t they do.  :lol:  

“That offseason he and his buddies assaulted some cops”

Thats not exactly true. 

More like he and some buddies protected themselves from some drunken off duty cops. 

DA chose not to press charges. Wonder why the DA chose not to protect Phillys finest?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, pennstate10 said:

“That offseason he and his buddies assaulted some cops”

Thats not exactly true. 

More like he and some buddies protected themselves from some drunken off duty cops. 

DA chose not to press charges. Wonder why the DA chose not to protect Phillys finest?

Didn’t video from the bar come out showing the cops attacked him? That’s why he avoided a suspension, (or any other ramifications, for that matter).

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

If Hyde plays beyond a cursory appearance this season I’ll banish myself from TBD.

If he doesn’t, will any of you do the same?

I am guessing several people are willing to banish you if Hyde plays beyond a cursory appearance.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 1/18/2023 at 4:14 PM, BADOLBILZ said:

And of course they adjusted his salary to give him a raise.

Edited by Bill from NYC

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.