We Need a Dominating Win on Sunday!

Wizard

If they don't win, then they didn't deserve to be there in the first place.   If they do, I just want it to be injury free, so that we can really see what they can do against the Bengals.   I don't want to be like the Ravens and Phins, forced to play backup QBs.   We already solved the 13 seconds problem by firing the cause.  

Hopefully the Bills win it all this year; but still think last year was "the year" if Heath Farwell doesn't completely choke.  

10 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

If they don't win, then they didn't deserve to be there in the first place.   If they do, I just want it to be injury free, so that we can really see what they can do against the Bengals.   I don't want to be like the Ravens and Phins, forced to play backup QBs.   We already solved the 13 seconds problem by firing the cause.  

Hopefully the Bills win it all this year; but still think last year was "the year" if Heath Farwell doesn't completely choke.  

I don't know why everybody keeps saying this. The Bills had 6 losses last year, including an ugly blowout at home by the Colts and a stupid loss in Jacksonville. The Bills didn't look like an offensive powerhouse until the Wild Card game against the Pats. Everyone remembers that team, but how about the offense in the Atlanta game or in the week 1 loss to the Steelers? Heck, week 18 against the 4 win Jets was a nail biter (tied in the 3rd) and the Bills had to win that game to win the division.  This team is better statistically than last year's team on both offense and defense, even given all the adversity they've faced both from injuries and the weather. I think that it doesn't feel that way because our expectations are sky high. But this is the best Bills team since the early 90's and perhaps the best Bills team ever.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

No.

That was my assumption. What a weird situation. The Chiefs have been given such an advantage over the rest of the AFC.

I also disagree with the entire premise of this thread. I think the number one priority coming out of this game (other than a win, of course) is to finish as healthy as possible. Chances are we will be facing an angry Bengals team next week, while the fully-rested Chiefs will play either the Jags, or the Chargers after what should be a hard-fought game.

49 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

And you have proof???  McD's still here as is Frazier.....  Neither should have been fired (so calm down), but it was mistake after mistake after mistake that lost them the game and why the wound is still fresh 12 months later.

Edited by Billsfan1972
  • Eyeroll 2

10 hours ago, Beck Water said:

No we don’t.  We need a win.  Hopefully a comfortable win with a nice lead by halftime and a good third quarter, but the only thing that matters is a win.

There are no style points in the playoffs.

I agree with @Wizard. The Bills need a game like the Rams game to open the playoffs. Tone and messages need to be sent that this is their destiny. The offense needs to be as sharp as possible, especially. 

23 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

That was my assumption. What a weird situation. The Chiefs have been given such an advantage over the rest of the AFC.

I also disagree with the entire premise of this thread. I think the number one priority coming out of this game (other than a win, of course) is to finish as healthy as possible. Chances are we will be facing an angry Bengals team next week, while the fully-rested Chiefs will play either the Jags, or the Chargers after what should be a hard-fought game.

Chiefs didn’t get an advantage. 

• Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.