Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

2 minutes ago, psuscott16 said:

Ok, 

Thumbs up this post if you are a T guy.

Green check mark if you are an A guy. 

Beer mug if you like both equally.

Red Superbowl trophy if you like the D.

and go!

what's the vomit reaction?

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I agree. I'm drafting a RT early as insurance against this convoluted theory that Spencer's slow feet was due to the injury. Spencer has always had slow feet.

Is that the equivalent of slow eyes for a qb?

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

https://nfltraderumors.co

clicked on this site looking for some action and it timed out.  In that instant, I convinced myself that the website had been blitzed by Bills mafia trying to confirm that Dhop, had indeed, been traded to the Bills. 

ahhh.  Memories  

Small potatoes. I say we take the whole internet down.

There has been enough talk from legitimate sources... I think we can be comfortable in saying:

- DeAndre Hopkins is being shopped by the Cardinals

- The Bills are one of the teams interested

That doesn't necessarily mean a deal is going to happen.  There are lots of moving pieces.

Probably the biggest is the Bills salary cap situation.  There have to be discussions not only with the Cardinals (about possibly keeping some of the cap hit), but also with Hopkins himself (in terms of a potential contract restructure).  Not to mention the physical/health piece, in terms of Hopkins past MCL injury and last year's drug suspension.

Considering that Brandon Beane is also in the process of watching various Pro Days and finishing up with Free Agency, it's not really surprising news is slow coming out.  Even if a deal does ultimately materialize.

• Like (+1) 5