Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

2 minutes ago, twist_to_open said:

Never mind, I think they took them back down,

Yeah, I checked and figured I must be old and unable to navigate the website . . . which of course, still might be true:unsure:

Edited by Dr. Who
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Sketchy source since I really don't know these guys and at least ECB had Edward's tweeted a day before the announcement which makes me feel good with their source. These guys = grain of salt and it looks like they are tagging on, but who knows....

So..  all that Hopkins wants to win and is willing to work on the contract piece… not so much?

9 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Sketchy source since I really don't know these guys and at least ECB had Edward's tweeted a day before the announcement which makes me feel good with their source. These guys = grain of salt and it looks like they are tagging on, but who knows....

Pretty interesting. Actually makes me think it’s more of a formality now that we are going to make it work and get him

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

So..  all that Hopkins wants to win and is willing to work on the contract piece… not so much?

🤷🏻‍♂️ like I said not sure I trust these people, they just seem to be tagging on and not adding much of anything. A quick look on their Twitter feed doesn't show that they scooped anything either...

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

He mentioned that Beane in that situation (and all situations) is a Hardball kind of player. He makes an offer and really never budges from his price. With Ertz, they wouldn't agree to Beane's price - so that was that.

Maybe just once Beane should cross his line. He missed out on Von Miller in 2021 and Christian McCaffrey last year. If it takes a 2nd rounder so be it. We aren't likely to draft a franchise changing player at pick 59. I would trade every player we've picked in the 2nd round since McDermott took over for two years of DeAndre Hopkins. I hope he doesn't pinch pennies over a move that could push us over the hump.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Maybe just once Beane should cross his line. He missed out on Von Miller in 2021 and Christian McCaffrey last year. If it takes a 2nd rounder so be it. We aren't likely to draft a franchise changing player at pick 59. I would trade every player we've picked in the 2nd round since McDermott took over for two years of DeAndre Hopkins. I hope he doesn't pinch pennies over a move that could push us over the hump.

That maccaffery trade was bi kers and I wouldn't have touched that price, I'd even flip 27 this year if I had to. And I do like an RT around that pick too. Aside from OL, wr2 and wr1 and 1b are huge needs.