Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

11 minutes ago, Mark92 said:

There are moments in life where you have a choice to make.  Risk vs Reward.  This is your moment Brandon Beane.  Bring D. HOP to Buffalo.  It's time. 

If it’s a late round pick (or 2), so be it.  Find a way to get rid of Ed’s cap and restructure some more. We’d still have  day 1-2 picks for OT-DT and Mike.  I don’t think they have to make the move but it makes sense if we can negotiate his contract in friendly terms.  

If healthy, it would put him in the HoF for sure.  If he goes to the wrong team, you never know how things turn out. See OBj.    He’s currently sitting behind Muhsin Muhammad in catches and yards.  

The current Bills FO has 0 leaks.  The players they are “in” on never sign.  They big deals come out of no where.  They want to make the deal they make.  They dont?  They move along.  Maybe Buffalo offered something Arizona turned down and Hopkins is leveraging it to get a deal done somewhere else?  I doubt it happens at this point.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Magox said:

It’s an arms race 

Oh man.. is there an ‘AND’ in there???

7 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Did Hopkins remove the Buffalo soldier thing on Instagram? I just looked at it and I don't see it there 

See above.

So help me God if the Chiefs F us here…

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mat68 said:

The current Bills FO has 0 leaks.  The players they are “in” on never sign.  They big deals come out of no where.  They want to make the deal they make.  They dont?  They move along.  Maybe Buffalo offered something Arizona turned down and Hopkins is leveraging it to get a deal done somewhere else?  I doubt it happens at this point.

Not true… Diggs stuff was out there for awhile , cooled off and then Bam! 

Just now, Playoffs? said:

Oh man.. is there an ‘AND’ in there???

See above.

So help me God if the Chiefs F us here…

If they’re in , they will…