We're onto Miami(Miami's headed to Buffalo)...opening line BUF -10! Game at 1:05 PM SUN 1/15

Big Turk

6 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

This would be by far the worst loss in Bills history. But they aren't losing. The game won't be close.

I hope your right.  It shouldn’t be close but our boys still need to come to play to get to that conclusion.  It’s the playoffs…..they should.  

To me, I always comes down to our OL.  A terrible performance by one or two of our OL starters can lead to more than a couple scores for our opponents.

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I hope your right.  It shouldn’t be close but our boys still need to come to play to get to that conclusion.  It’s the playoffs…..they should.  

To me, I always comes down to our OL.  A terrible performance by one or two of our OL starters can lead to more than a couple scores for our opponents.

The Bills put up 500 and 450+ yards in their 2 games against Miami. I think they will be fine.

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

The Bills put up 500 and 450+ yards in their 2 games against Miami. I think they will be fine.

It’s the points that count.  

You’re right, they should be fine.  But they still have to play the games.  Our OL still needs to not lose the game for us.  The chances are very good.  

i just don’t believe in saying an nfl playoff team has no chance.  Miami has some very good players

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1

On 1/13/2023 at 10:04 AM, BRH said:

The only thing I remember about Chris Jones is that he had to trip Josh to even have a chance.

That non-call pissed me off.

There was a non-call vs. NE where Josh was hit low and you could tell Romo thought it shoulda been a penalty.  That pisses me off too.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, BillsDad51 said:

Refs giving Allen the Cam Newton treatment. He's big, so he can take more hits. Newton took a lot of hits that should have been flagged. I fear Allen getting the same treatment.

When has he taken hits that should’ve been called? Let’s be honest, there have definitely been times Josh has gotten calls he probably shouldn’t have gotten 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

10 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

When has he taken hits that should’ve been called? Let’s be honest, there have definitely been times Josh has gotten calls he probably shouldn’t have gotten 

I remember a few "flops" we got the calls for. Can't remember the game but I'd Def say it was more on the flop side than legit lol. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Can't sight a specific game or play, but over the course of Allen's 5 seasons, there have been hits in the pocket that would have drawn flags for other qb's.

2 hours ago, Logic said:

Forgive me if this was posted already, but holy *****!!! 😭 😤

I'm intrigued by "Jordan Poyer Epsom Salt Contrast Special"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

Inactives guess:

Jones

McKenzie

Van Roten

Phillips

Spector

Lewis

Mayden

I don’t think there’s any chance Jones is inactive.  We didn’t keep him on the squad to get our ST through the regular season and then neglect it come playoff time. His error last week was massive, but not massive enough for McD to go without h him imo

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, NewEra said:

I don’t think there’s any chance Jones is inactive.  We didn’t keep him on the squad to get our ST through the regular season and then neglect it come playoff time. His error last week was massive, but not massive enough for McD to go without h him imo

yeah good point about ST needs, swap him out for Sweeney.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.