We're onto Miami(Miami's headed to Buffalo)...opening line BUF -10! Game at 1:05 PM SUN 1/15

Big Turk

26 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

You’d be surprised what a playoff game does to players availability 

I remember LeSean McCoy looking quite uncomfortable during that playoff loss against the Jags but still gutting it out. I thought there was no way he was gonna play the way he sprained his ankle a week before that game.

3 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

You think Dolphin fans wish Hyde and Miller were playing?. 

I bet you wouldn’t find a single Dolphins fan who wants to play us at full strength.  They’d rather sneak off with a win against a decimated, heat-stricken squad and then yell “no excuses, no excuses!”  But of course if they lose they’ll have a laundry list of “reasons, not excuses.”

Edited by BRH
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

Wilson is a pretty good RB, but it is huge that Mostert cant play (I am saying he can't play, not the doc's yet, but the dude just had surgery yesterday on a broken thumb...cant imagine a RB can play like that)

he’ll be active.

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, stevewin said:

For sure there will be a lot of standing in lower bowl.  We've been getting club seats last number of years when we take my Dad which sits for the most part (regular season games at least).  Other option is try to find something 1st row upper deck

We sat first row upper deck (500 level) for the Bills game against the Rams at SoFi this year and I loved it. Could sit all you want, and the bird eye view really lets you see everything. I think i prefer it over any of the lower bowl seats. 

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Question, do we know the last time a player had three concussions in one season? I believe Pickett had two this season. I've heard people say if you get three documented concussions in a CAREER you should think about retiring. This is three in one season.

It's not super common but we do hear about players getting two concussions in one season. Three is almost unheard of though.

I remember people absolutely pooping their pants over Steve Young playing football toward the end of his career.  I don't recall exactly how many concussions he had, but the way people talked about it was if each snap could be his last.  

I have a very low opinion of Mike McDaniel because of how he handled Tua's concussion against us back in week 3.  I have very little doubt that he would have filed a protest with the league if Hamlin's injury had happened against his team, and I don't doubt that he'll push Tua out there this week if he can.  He's sort of coaching for his job.  The combination of the owner's impatience and the coaches' lack of professional ethics is setting up some really ugly optics for this weekend.    

13 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

I remember people absolutely pooping their pants over Steve Young playing football toward the end of his career.  I don't recall exactly how many concussions he had, but the way people talked about it was if each snap could be his last.  

I have a very low opinion of Mike McDaniel because of how he handled Tua's concussion against us back in week 3.  I have very little doubt that he would have filed a protest with the league if Hamlin's injury had happened against his team, and I don't doubt that he'll push Tua out there this week if he can.  He's sort of coaching for his job.  The combination of the owner's impatience and the coaches' lack of professional ethics is setting up some really ugly optics for this weekend.    

Funny you say that-Miami was one of three teams to vote against the proposal to have the AFCCG at a neutral site. All the reason to destroy them Sunday.

• Angry 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Patrick Duffy said:

Yeah, hope there's nobody serious about wanting any players to get injured. But even if joking after what we all witnessed with this team it shows a lack of character

Hill is one of the very few players that I wouldn't feel an ounce of sympathy for if he got injured.  He is a serial domestic abuser and based on the disgusting phone recordings with his child's mother, he lacks any remorse.  If he couldn't run fast and catch a football. he would probably have done jail time for his actions.  With that said, I am not hoping for any injuries.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Random observation: Tony Romo seems to be coming around to the Bills more and more. I rewatched Sunday's game and I think he cried or choked up after Hines' first kick return. He starts explaining how incredible it is, stops mid-sentence with an audible sigh/groan, then goes silent for ten seconds. Nantz picks it up and then Romo composes himself and comes back, a little shaky.

We might get Nantz and Romo every playoff game if it's Dolphins, Bengals, and Chiefs.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Tua should have been shutdown for the season following the "fencing" episode. Im no Dr. but i think the fact that he then suffered another one due to a far less severe impact should be setting off alarm bells. 

It seems like everyone is playing with fire right now, and this guy's football career is hanging in the balance, if he has not yet reached the point where he's able to withstand a hit. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Ray Stonada said:

Random observation: Tony Romo seems to be coming around to the Bills more and more. I rewatched Sunday's game and I think he cried or choked up after Hines' first kick return. He starts explaining how incredible it is, stops mid-sentence with an audible sigh/groan, then goes silent for ten seconds. Nantz picks it up and then Romo composes himself and comes back, a little shaky.

We might get Nantz and Romo every playoff game if it's Dolphins, Bengals, and Chiefs.

Fine by me - I actually like Nance & Romo - IMO, better than Buck/Aikman, Tirico/Collinsworth or Michaels/Herbstreit.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.