NFL Week #18 - Around the NFL Saturday edition

BuffaloBill

5 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I don't want to see Jax in the Divisional rd if we make it of course

the only way that happens is if the Bills lose tomorrow or the Ravens win their Wild Card game against Bengals. I’d much rather play JAX in divisonal than CIN and it’s not close

Edited by Warriorspikes51

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

the only way that happens is if the Bills lose tomorrow or the Ravens win their Wild Card game against Bengals. I’d much rather play JAX in divisonal than CIN and it’s not close

If that's the case , of course I'd prefer Jax.

4 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Why? What do you see that makes you say that?

The Bills are far the superior team. The Jags remind me of the Bills when they made the playoffs against Houston and the Jags. Up and coming but just not quite there yet. 

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I’d rather see us playing Jax in Orchard Park than us playing Cincy either at home or away. So I think most people would gladly prefer Jax in the divisional round over Cincy. Although granted Jax does have some talent. Cincy has more. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Bills Fan in MD said:

Good for the Jags for knocking off one of the most irritating teams in the NFL,  but shouldn't a team whose last two coaches were Doug Marrone and Urban Meyer deserve to spend a little longer in NFL purgatory?

That’s what playing in the AFC South will do for a team. 

Just now, newcam2012 said:

The Bills are far the superior team. The Jags remind me of the Bills when they made the playoffs against Houston and the Jags. Up and coming but just not quite there yet. 

Lawrence looked a lot like 2nd year Josh tonight.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

They're an unpredictable team with a bunch of raw talent 

Though I'd much rather play them than LA or Cincy

• Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Bills lost to Jax last year coached by Urban freaking Meyer. I'd rather not play them this year either.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

I’ll be honest with everyone, it was hard for me to watch the nfl tonight. Monday was traumatizing for everyone. I kept thinking, if it’s like this for me as a fan, what must it be like for these players (especially our own and the bengals tomorrow) 

1 minute ago, major said:

I’ll be honest with everyone, it was hard for me to watch the nfl tonight. Monday was traumatizing for everyone. I kept thinking, if it’s like this for me as a fan, what must it be like for these players (especially our own and the bengals tomorrow) 

I actually think it may have helped (a little) that Bills and Bengals players were able to watch these two games on Tv today and see players hit, tackled and no real major injuries in either game. But I agree I think at least the first quarter may feel weird for the Bills players tomorrow. Perhaps some slight hesitation. Hopefully not though because that’s how injuries can happen. Gotta have your head ready and into the game. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.