Official: (Bengals) Game will not be resumed this week UPDATE: OFFICIALLY CANCELLED

Process

We have to get away from the “woe is me”mentality.  

Bills deserve first round bye and home field. The league needs to make that happen. Go back to the old playoffs layout, whatever.  

We will not accept anything less than one seed, we’ve earned it and deserve it. 

• Vomit 1

Just now, Kiva said:

Bills deserve first round bye and home field. The league needs to make that happen. Go back to the old playoffs layout, whatever.  

Thanks Roger… make it happen 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kiva said:

Are you 12?

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

If it did though would it bother anyone? I know silly question. 

I'm not asking for any special favors, and I don't want any.  But the Bills lost out on a home game because of a massive snow storm, had another game severely disrupted by another storm, and very nearly had a player die on the field in another game.  Nobody is going to attach any asterisks to a hypothetical championship.  This team will have overcome plenty if they reach that goal.

Edited by BillsFanSD

1 minute ago, Kiva said:

Make it 8 teams, top 2 get a bye. And if the Bills and Chiefs play it should be on a neutral field in the AFCCG. 

• Disagree 1

6 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Make it 8 teams, top 2 get a bye. And if the Bills and Chiefs play it should be on a neutral field in the AFCCG. 

Doesn’t work out.

8 teams means no byes.

All 8 have to play.

To have 2 bye - you actually have to eliminate a team and go back to 6 teams in the playoffs and now you have really potentially screwed the Bengals.

1 minute ago, Rochesterfan said:

Doesn’t work out.

8 teams means no byes.

All 8 have to play.

To have 2 bye - you actually have to eliminate a team and go back to 6 teams in the playoffs and now you have really potentially screwed the Bengals.

Duh, cause there'd be 5 teams left after Wild Card Week. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rochesterfan said:

Doesn’t work out.

8 teams means no byes.

All 8 have to play.

??

1 and 2 get the bye

3 plays 8

4 plays 7

5 plays 6

11 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Are you 12?

Have the confidence to put your foot down. We are at a cross roads and need to take control of the situation. We are the best/ hottest team in the league, we beat the chiefs head to head. We cannot let the league roll over us and rip the 1 seed from our grasps. The time is now before a decision is made. We will not accept anything less than 1 seed. (Assuming we beat the pats)

Just now, Kiva said:

Have the confidence to put your foot down. We are at a cross roads and need to take control of the situation. We are the best/ hottest team in the league, we beat the chiefs head to head. We cannot let the league roll over us and rip the 1 seed from our grasps. The time is now before a decision is made. We will not accept anything less than 1 seed. (Assuming we beat the pats)

The decision is definitely up to us: fans posting on a message board.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Bills!Win! said:

If there were a year to win the superbowl this would be it. We will do it in such rare Billsy fashion that people will put an Asterisk next to it no matter what 

There is no such thing as an asterisk when you win the SB - even for the Patriots.

No one gives the '82 champ an asterisk because there was a strike.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.