Who do you want to avoid in the playoffs?

bills6969

3 minutes ago, 97bills said:

This !!! Everyone is going to be a tough out from here on. Now if you want to talk about who you don’t want to play if we make it to the Super Bowl. Me it would be the 49ers I don’t think we match up to well with them, they run the ball great and can get after the QB. 

Exactly! But if they are indeed the best NFC team then then the AFC champ will have to beat them. If you want to win it all, you gotta beat the best.

The 4-6 seeds are pretty locked in the 

4- Either Tenn or Jax

5: Los Angeles unless they lose to Denver unlikely

6: Baltimore

7: Miami, NE, Pitts

Most likely scenarios are: 

1: Buffalo or KC

2: KC or Cincinnati

3: Cincinnati or Buffalo

4: TN or Jax

5: Los Angeles or Baltimore

6: Baltimore or Los Angeles

7: Miami, NE, Pitts 

We are very likely to either be the 1 or the 3 seed. The only way we can be the two is if we beat Cincinnati but lose to the Patriots. 

That means we are on the bye as the 1 but if we do lose to Cincinnati we are very likely to end up with Baltimore in the wild card with Los Angeles as the 2nd option. 

11 hours ago, Simon said:

San Francisco

As they are playing today, 49ers are clearly a match-up problem for the Bills (superior pass rush, strong run game). But seeing that 40+% of their offense is running (heh) through CMC, I think he is being over-used and if his body breaks down prior to the SB, suddenly they look a lot weaker. In my mind, the stench of Superbowl 51 still lingers with Kyle Shanahan.  

• Like (+1) 1

Why do I feel the Bills would want to beat KC in KC instead of at home. I am not worried at all about playing in KC or in CIN.

Chargers - not a problem. Their coaching sucks, and Herbert is a playoff virgin. I also don’t like the way he’s sidearming every throw. Ekler is scary (if you don’t tackle him) and their WRs are big and can command the ball. Defense is middle of road, not a difference maker.

JAX - not concerned because they’re gonna lose to TEN week 18.

TEN - Only concern is they could rile up Bills players and cause problems to Bills health with their physical play. Bills handled all that week 2, but ideally I’d want a blow out again, and not a win by slug fest, which concerns me. Don’t want Bills recovering from that with CIN or KC on deck. 

Patriots - Oh please. Last year’s playoff game doesn’t get talked about enough as the greatest game the Bills ever played. And this year’s matchup, if the field was a thousand yards long, the Bills would’ve won 7-0 on a 60 play 58 minute drive (I think Pats received opening kickoff..?). No concerns at all.

Miami. Not concerned. Bills do a good job of avoiding giving up long pass plays to WRs. Dolphins defensive has been a real disappointment. 

Baltimore - not concerned. Jackson is hurt, and Buffalo handles him well. Baltimore’s defensive seems to play react and attack against Bills, and I’m fine with that. 

16 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

We are very likely to either be the 1 or the 3 seed. The only way we can be the two is if we beat Cincinnati but lose to the Patriots. 

wrong.  If we lose tonight and win next week, AND the Ravens beat the Bengals next week, we’re the 2 seed.

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

wrong.  If we lose tonight and win next week, AND the Ravens beat the Bengals next week, we’re the 2 seed.

Yea I’m not banking on Baltimore going into Cincinnati with the AFC North on the line with Huntley or a rusty Lamar Jackson and pulling it off. 

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

Yea I’m not banking on Baltimore going into Cincinnati with the AFC North on the line with Huntley or a rusty Lamar Jackson and pulling it off. 

may be.  But, that defense (like ours) is extremely solid.  They have a much, much, much greater chance of upsetting the Bengals than say, the Raiders do against the Chiefs 😂

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.